Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone not going with Danger? I feel like he still isn't back to his best, last week he got KOTD big time
Don't have him and no rush to do so. My 3 mid upgrade targets are him, Oliver and M Crouch. Will just depend on their prices as to when I get them. Reckon Oliver might be first on the shopping list as he's under $600k this week.

MCrouch BE is around 200k.
Yaaas! Hopefully he comes back slowly with a few 90-110s. I'd love to snap him up cheap as my final mid premo

Yaaas! Hopefully he comes back slowly with a few 90-110s. I'd love to snap him up cheap as my final mid premo
My final midfield:
Titch, Dusty, Cripps, Fyfe, Cogs, Crouch, Danger, Oliver. The last 3 still to be acquired.

My final midfield:
Titch, Dusty, Cripps, Fyfe, Cogs, Crouch, Danger, Oliver. The last 3 still to be acquired.
My current Midfield is: Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cripps, Fyfe, Cogs, Zerret Telly.

Telly to Crouch or Oliver in a few weeks

Forward line needs lots of work though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My current Midfield is: Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cripps, Fyfe, Cogs, Zerret Telly.

Telly to Crouch or Oliver in a few weeks

Forward line needs lots of work though.
Yeah it's a juggling act. Mids are where the premium points are, but it's also where the higher scoring rookies are too. Happy to field Holman and Telly at M7 and M8 for the time being. Only one forward rookie on field for me now. English at F6.

Yeah it's a juggling act. Mids are where the premium points are, but it's also where the higher scoring rookies are too. Happy to field Holman and Telly at M7 and M8 for the time being. Only one forward rookie on field for me now. English at F6.
Ive had English stuck in R3 all season. :(

Next week I'm gonna have to get a non player ruck/forward just so I can stop wasting English. He's much better than the likes of bloody Garlett.

If i complete the Franklin, Holman out Danger IN trade i dont have much $$$ Leftover
I wouldn't be too concerned about cash left over at this stage. Plenty of opportunities to build the bank with rookies coming through the next few weeks.

Ive had English stuck in R3 all season. :(

Next week I'm gonna have to get a non player ruck/forward just so I can stop wasting English. He's much better than the likes of bloody Garlett.
Yeah that was one of my better decisions. Had him in the FWD line since week 1 with a DPP swing at R3 for cover.

If Holman holds out another month and gains a bit more, would be great to go Holman -> MCrouch after round 9 when Holman reaches his bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back