Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week probably will be:

In: Gary Ablett, Out: Cale Morton

In: Rookie FWD, Out: Josh Hill

That will allow me to bring in Dal Santo and Bartel next week hopefully.
The first trade is a good option. Not really following your logic on the second. Why not upgrade Josh Hill to Dal Santo/Bartel or just save the trade for the following week. Seems like a sideways move and a waste. *shrugs*

The first trade is a good option. Not really following your logic on the second. Why not upgrade Josh Hill to Dal Santo/Bartel or just save the trade for the following week. Seems like a sideways move and a waste. *shrugs*

Well for starters, Hill is a forward, Dal and Bartel are Centres. That down trade will also give me the extra cash I need to do the other two upgrades.

Well for starters, Hill is a forward, Dal and Bartel are Centres. That down trade will also give me the extra cash I need to do the other two upgrades.
Yes, I understand that. Which forward are you going to downgrade to? Seems like you might have missed the boat, maybe should have picked up McKinley this week :D

Yes, I understand that. Which forward are you going to downgrade to? Seems like you might have missed the boat, maybe should have picked up McKinley this week :D

Yea not too sure yet. I might put Gamble or Tippet on the field and get maybe Dangerfield who should get a game soon. I believe he kicked 8 goals in the twos.

What about trading Hill for a 'rookie' player (any ideas) than trying to get someone decent for T Cloke.

Like I said before, might as well keep B Johnson.

well im 3k off judd, im thinking jones-> hodge/mitchell/hayes/foley thoughts?
This suks as ive had all the hacks gone down at the beginning kornes, dalsanto, bj, jb

Yea not too sure yet. I might put Gamble or Tippet on the field and get maybe Dangerfield who should get a game soon. I believe he kicked 8 goals in the twos.
Danger is a midfielder. he'd make a good downgrade, if he's selected soon; same goes to Cotchin, but can't say how many games Danger will be getting...especially with year 12 studies and flying back and forth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do I start.....
Waters (55)
N Brown (38) as Taylor didn't play.
Tuck/Geary/Bird.
Hall being traded this week.
Wood (47)

Guns in Cornes, Shaw, Brown, Pavlich, Chapman underpeformed.

Looks like Hall and Tuck being traded this week.

Why the hell would you do that trade for? Thats sideways trading 101.

Man I'm gonna be a gun at this game next year now that I know all about this sideways trading, downgrading an under performer to a cash cow, etc.

Bring on next season, as I said earlier this seasons shot for me, I'll be 0-2 after this week and maybe even 0-3 after next week. After that I have an easy draw so could make some momentem. I've just had the hardest teams in the first four weeks. Anyone else in a situation like me?

Silly thing is my team isn't even playing badly but just can't win. :thumbsdown:
Yes Carlton kid, I'll I'm in the same book I'm affraid. I think I have a decent side but just had too many people underperform this week.......Hill will stay in my side til he gets the sack but even then I think he'll get back in again. to be honest the double chance in ScC isnt that a huge advantage if you just have "your side settled" and make the the final anything can happen...........me thinks anyway.

Fodzilla or any other bomber supporters, do you think pears will be a shoe in in the bombers best 21 all year now?
Unsure to be honest. He's looking decent, but I need to clear out dead wood and raise a bit of cash, and he seems like the best cheap defender left now that Proud and Edwards have gone MIA.

OUT: N.Stevens, Swan
IN: Ablett, Armitage

You can all see I don't care about trades :D

but now i'm thinking why the ____ did i do that???

I'm getting Franklin next week some how.

I dno what to do now

Just checked that Tuck to Cotchin wil only give me an extra 80k odd. Then because of Pearce's low price of 346k, the upgrade to Kornes will leave me with only 30k odd.

Is this still worth it? Kornes has a breakeven of 60 next roud so he is bottomed out currently

The only other option is finding a cheaper priced mid to give me the extra 40k that Cotchin costs. That will leave me with 70k and enough for another upgrade next week.

There are a few options that are just on the outer of team lists.
Hinkley- played this week
Armfield- named on extended bench past couple of weeks
Browne- same as Armfield
Polinghorne- named as emergency and playing well for Suncoast, but Proud is ahead of him
Grimes- supposed to ome straight into the team when fit, which is supposed to be this round, but could be on LTI meaning he can't come back until round 9? can someone confirm this..demoting Wonaemirri back to rookie list
Selwood and Ebert- Don't know when they will come back for the Eagles
Dangerfield- named on extended bench this week, could come in soon

Those are the only rookie mids I can find that have some chance of playing and are bottom priced for a Natioanl Draftee

I need to do this trade this week or I will mis Kornes

Tuck/Bird > Armfield/Selwood/Hinkley/Myers (depending on who gets a game)
Brett Burton > Chapman

then next week probably:

Stevens > Kerr

Stevens is scoring pretty poorly. I know many probably consider him a keep.

I dont.

Brett Burton > Chapman

then next week probably:

Stevens > Kerr

Stevens is scoring pretty poorly. I know many probably consider him a keep.

I dont.

Stevens' 83 average not good enough for someone you picked for 330k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back