Game Day Round 6 : West Coast v Geelong Sat 24/4 @ Graveyard Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a very erect scoreworm.

Or looking back at it the other way, it appears rather flaccid...... which is pretty apt for our dysfunctional performance.

Why so you want to keep crabs like Langdon on our list. Yeah you accept these perfomances shows how little you know about us going forward.

Least I'm not delusion.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I didn’t say anything about Langdon, I just realise that these sorts of results happen when you’re literally missing all your best players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if the match committee would have the balls to actually make a statement and drop Gaff for next week?
I can see the presser now..

Simo: After that performance, heads are going to roll out the selection table, you can guarantee that...

One week later...

Simo: Yeah, we decided to send Ainsworth back to the WAFL this week. No other changes.

I dont get pissed off anymore.

I just disconnect. Care factor has faded over the years.

I used to punch holes in the walls when i was like 15 when wed lose. Now I just get mildly annoyed that guys getting paid more in 1 week than I make in a year cant hit a target an U16 can.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

What do we want to see in the last quarter? Magnets thrown around, kids given a go, leaders standing up? What can we take out of the next half hour.
Trust the process

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 6 : West Coast v Geelong Sat 24/4 @ Graveyard Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back