Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheridan to Sidebottom via Mills.
Menadue to Smith.

Current midfield is Sidebottom, Titchell, Ablett, Gaff, Viney, Duncan, Gray, Oliver, Smith and Sumner.
Leaves me with 50k and Sam Gray still, until next week when he will become Rocky.

Is Byrne-Jones too expensive to get now? He looks a ripper and I don't see his 70+ scores stopping any time soon. Could be up around 350k soon.

At the moment I've sidewaysed Hartley to Byrne-Jones. Usually hate doing sideways trades but I might make an exception here.

Gone Macrae and Menadue out for Neale and Petracca. I'm sure Macrae will pump out his first huge score of the season now.

Seems a strange one to go from Macrae to Neale, both premo players who have struggled a bit for consistency. No other, more pressing issues?

Seems a strange one to go from Macrae to Neale, both premo players who have struggled a bit for consistency. No other, more pressing issues?
Macrae is bleeding me cash, I guess I could keep him but can't afford to go lonergan to neale.

Trade's this week.

Being a bit more aggressive this week by getting rid of those defensive rookies who are close to maxing out and getting Rosa back into my defense from my midfield.

Dea > J. Smith via Rosa
Adams > H. Shaw

Tossing up between Vince and Heath Shaw, but have gone Heath as his ceiling seems to be a bit higher and that 130 he scored last week should make him a bit more expensive then Vince in a week or two.

I'm holding Sam Gray. No particular reason, just a gut feel that he'll turn it around over the next month.

Menadue to Dean Gore or Jake Long this week at M10 for cash generation (brought in Josh Smith last week on a hunch that he'd play cause he'd just been elevated) and then I've got move Suckling out for someone, perhaps Vince which leaves me with 93k for next week, although I like Kelly as a bit of a consistent POD. Maybe even Fantasia to leave me with truckloads for next week.

Most likely going S.Gray to Pendlebury, a little worried about having 3 Collingwood players and basically completing my midfield with potential keepers this early on, but it isn't often you can pick a capable 110+ average player for 560k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get ready for Tom Mitchell to bleed some cash. Break Even bumped up to 145. I don't see him reaching that. The price you pay for high scorers.
Could trade for Viney and make money whilst hopefully scoring close to 100's.

Get ready for Tom Mitchell to bleed some cash. Break Even bumped up to 145. I don't see him reaching that. The price you pay for high scorers.
Could trade for Viney and make money whilst hopefully scoring close to 100's.
Would be idiotic to trade him, and anyway, he's extremely capable of 145. Has already had a 143 this year, and even if he doesn't reach it, he could go close, which means he won't bleed too much.

Keepers bleeding cash isn't even an issue anyway

Menadue > Smith
Lonergan > DBJ

Thinking a double downgrade this week so I can pounce on a couple of bottomed out fallen premiums next week like Robbie Gray and Rockliff.

WTF you still have Lonergan. Sad, I feel sorry for you, you must have had a heap of injuries not to have purged him by now.

Menadue to Dean Gore or Jake Long this week at M10 for cash generation (brought in Josh Smith last week on a hunch that he'd play cause he'd just been elevated) and then I've got move Suckling out for someone, perhaps Vince which leaves me with 93k for next week, although I like Kelly as a bit of a consistent POD. Maybe even Fantasia to leave me with truckloads for next week.

I would like to see Dean Gore in the side, he deserves an opportunity but I think he won't get one too soon. B Crouch to come in and so someone needs to leave.

Baguely to Vince and Lambert to Zorko, thoughts on these trades? I'm not sure whether to trade Ben Kennedy or Baguely but have ended up going Baguely, and Zorko vs Gray?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back