Preview Round 7, 2019: GWS v St.Kilda - Manuka Oval, Saturday 4th May, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Giants

Votes: 62 73.8%
  • Saints

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd rather see Armo back than Dunstan.

Sorry mate attended training this morning...observation

Dunstan in very good nick in fact outstanding .

Steele did not train today
Longer only a few minutes .
Bruce really sore has a quad muscle ( right leg ) , bandaged was limited to some running.
Geary & McCartin both on the sidelines , wish nothing but the best for paddy but still got the symptoms.

Clavarino ran well in main group training think he plays at Sandringham this week .
Marshall trained , mainly did running session with Kent & Webster both look fine just precautionary.
Hind looked really good fitness wise , most of the track watchers seem to think he will play
McKenzie & White did some kicking drills ..one bloke outstanding looks in good fitness level now too.
Brown , Marsh & Billings did not train main session , Jack came out towards end of training , did some
goal kicking looks fine .
Parker & Long trained without any signs of soreness .
Hannebery ran laps in runners , changed to boots later mentioned to us expecting to be right in 2 weeks.
Winx will probably play in a couple of weeks at Sandringham..

Gut feeling could be about 4 changes this week .

Most impressive today as in showing good fitness levels , Dunstan , Gresham & Hind.

I will be there cheering boys over the line. I am also going to Fridays open session - I might be able to give Richo some tips. ;)

Impatient……...a few in our row from Marvel are going up.

Do you have any info re the open training session on Friday?

Bruce really sore has a quad muscle ( right leg ) , bandaged was limited to some running.
Geary & McCartin both on the sidelines , wish nothing but the best for paddy but still got the symptoms.

Clavarino ran well in main group training think he plays at Sandringham this week .
Marshall trained , mainly did running session with Kent & Webster both look fine just precautionary.
Hind looked really good fitness wise , most of the track watchers seem to think he will play
McKenzie & White did some kicking drills ..one bloke outstanding looks in good fitness level now too.
Brown , Marsh & Billings did not train main session , Jack came out towards end of training , did some
Hannebery ran laps in runners , changed to boots later mentioned to us expecting to be right in 2 weeks.

Most impressive today as in showing good fitness levels , Dunstan , Gresham & Hind.
Great work as always S66 love reading your training reports

Great report there Stewart66....it certainly lifted my spirits.

From yr description above...….you'd think that Bruce will miss.

Encouraging re Hanners and King.

Love to see Hanners and King on field shortly.......exciting.

Cheers Stewie

Yes think Bruce would miss really sore .

Interesting music playing while players training “ John Mellencamp”

My experience suggests that they can look ordinary today and easily get up by Saturday. I’ve seen guys in moon boots till Wednesday and play well on Saturday. The club think he will play. I can’t see why they would say that unless they were reasonably confident

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great training report. Who do you think the outs will be?

Yes think Bruce would miss really sore .

Interesting music playing while players training “ John Mellencamp”

Interesting the injury report just said that Bruce was better from playing the game and they expect him to train Thursday and be right for the game.

I hope they don't plan on just playing him injured

Interesting the injury report just said that Bruce was better from playing the game and they expect him to train Thursday and be right for the game.

I hope they don't plan on just playing him injured
Not to often they tell the truth
remember Hannebery was going to back just after Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back