Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
However Nic Nat is fast moving out of the Thuggee circle of trust
+1
QOgLeZ0.gif

Just had a look through some good leagues & par looks disgusting this far!
I'm on track for 2200 hopefully. Projected more but don't bloody trust it!
Yeah dunno. I'm finding a lot of people averaging 90-100 per player. Quite surprised.

Still got Pavlich, Fyfe, Picked, Swan, Pendlebury, Grundy and Martin (C) and few others to go. If they all get there projected scores I'll be sitting on 19/1573. Not looking great :(

Just had a look through some good leagues & par looks disgusting this far!
I'm on track for 2200 hopefully. Projected more but don't bloody trust it!

What do you think par could be? I don't have the patience to work it out lol.

I'm 9/947 +/- Took Scaling.

Fyfe (VC), Ibbotson, Neale, Pendlebury, Oxley, KMac, Dusty, Beams, Krakouer, Pittard, Gray (C)

Loophole working via Mason Cox who has Jacobs 130 (already included)

I won't be anywhere near the round leader, but I've done a reasonable job of avoiding the carnage.

McKenzie and Jelwood are the only scores I'm really unhappy with. Clark and a few others I'm greedy for more, but can't complain.

Are you the guy who's ranked 12th?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah dunno. I'm finding a lot of people averaging 90-100 per player. Quite surprised.
I think few stealth campaigners that normally go 80-100 bobbed up today with good scores. Having GWS and WC players would have helped a bit.

Scrap that. Just realised the scores include the WCE/GC game but number of players played doesn't include those players until after scaling. Bit odd.

Really guessing but I'd think about 2050

There would be just as many tinarses to avoid the carnage than us experts who all ran into it
No chance par is that high.

14/1209.

Gray (C), Fyfe, Beams, Pendles, Swan, Oxley, Bont, Ryder to come.

Proj 2201 but would be happy with 2100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back