Round 7: Lions Vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Harding colided with Hodge...sounds like similar to Gia & Kosi - in the hands of the trainers and stretcher out...walking off (with help of trainer) cant stand up without help and into the rooms

Brown kicks a steadier - 5 for the half

8.5.53 Lions
3.0.18 Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats the hawks need to do....

1: play robbie in the ruck... spida is injured or doesn't want to play
2: play boyle at chf and tell all hawk players to kick to him like the preseason game against richmond.
3: play 'captain' richie in the center... a true leader will come out and do something in the engine room, RICHIE START ACTING LIKE A REAL LEADER, IF YOU CAN
4: GET TIMY AND YOUNG OFF THE GROUND AND SEND THEM TO MELBOURNE NOW:mad:
5: AND FOR EVERY OTHER HAWK PLAYER PUT YOUR HEAD OVER THE BALL FIRST AND PLAY THE BALL NOT THE MAN AND BACK YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!

TAYLOR 3610 said:
With that many inside 50s you would think we'd be up ten goals by now I'm not complaining but we still seem to have an accuracy problem.

From what I can gather the Hawks have flooded heavily, forcing our forwards out wide. Might be the reason for our inaccuracy......... that said we are very often inaccurate.

The hawks did appear to get their goals easily when they did eventaually go forward.

alright i know it is almost hopeless but here is my set up if we are any chance.

we need to play spida FF have miller and willo at his feet and have Kane and Boyle at CHF WE MUST put robbie in the ruck and play with a much more attacking set up... not have 3 on brown more players in the middle to try and run bris off there feet. I would rather see us try and win the game and risk brown kicking 10 goals with bris winning by 100+ then have brown kick 7 and bris win by 40 points with us play defensive cr@p.

Bobby Beecroft said:
From what I can gather the Hawks have flooded heavily, forcing our forwards out wide. Might be the reason for our inaccuracy......... that said we are very often inaccurate.

The hawks did appear to get their goals easily when they did eventaually go forward.

Who have they got in defence did Mal play forward as selected or is he back at FB.

Riska has 17 posessions at half time - NAB Rising Star anyone
TAYLOR 3610 said:
Who have they got in defence did Mal play forward as selected or is he back at FB.
Mal is on Williams

MgGrath Goals for lions and Williams get one back

10.8.68 Lions
5.1.31 Hawks

Warwick said:
They haven't been flooding that much. Its been a shocker of a game though. Hawthorn's skill errors and Brisbane indecision with the footy have really stood out. Brisbane should be up by 8-10 goals considering its been 17 scoring shots to 5. Jared Brennan - why can't you play like this every week??

Agree about the indecision I would rather see a few turn overs than see them hesitate going forward all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7: Lions Vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back