Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good value but will cop the Jacob's tag this week.

I think he'll make a great M8
My M8 will be Oliver. Kelly at M7 with Dusty sitting pretty at M6. :)

My M8 will be Oliver. Kelly at M7 with Dusty sitting pretty at M6. :)
Cripps and Cogs will be M7/8.

Titch/Danger/Fyfe/Dusty/(Need Macrae)/(Need Piggy)/Cripps/Cogs

Thats my top8 guess anyway

I know Crippa is beasting right now but how long can he stay interested in playing for that rabble?

I didn't start Sic because of the campaigner shit he does. But surely, surely these 2 early suspensions make him switched on.

Hes still cheap and a gun scorer in the role he plays, I need to bring him in... Just stop being a campaigner Sic, pls

Never underestimate these fools. He like Greene lose it in the moment and there is no thought going on. I just hope when he does i again its not as the worst possible time like say rnd 13 and 14.....

Banfield.

I started with Sicily. Frustrating the hell out of me with silly crap but I’m hopeful he’s finally got the message now. Clearly he’s been trained in the Hodge mould, only the tribunal loved Hodge. Apparently it’s okay to slam someone in to the point post at 10km/h but not okay to knee duckwood when the little cheating campaigner won’t let you stand up, or touch someone with your boot on the way past.

Yeah I wanted to piss off LDU to cole and the bonner to Sicily but im 20k short. I could go LDU to Spargo but really hesitant becuase I have been burned badly in the past going early. Is Spargo worth the risk in terms of js at least?

Cripps and Cogs will be M7/8.

I know Crippa is beasting right now but how long can he stay interested in playing for that rabble?

Cripps has a track record of going BIG regularly when he can stay on the park uninjured, which he hasn't regularly done. Watch this space, but I can see him powering home in the second half of the year - he loves the contest, and is trusting his body again.

Cripps has a track record of going BIG regularly when he can stay on the park uninjured, which he hasn't regularly done. Watch this space, but I can see him powering home in the second half of the year - he loves the contest, and is trusting his body again.
This is the issue. 20 contested possessions a game will take it's toll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect JOM has peaked. He pretty much did what I expected.
I am going to hold. Decided to get Deledio this week instead of Danger.

Let's see how much Danger ****s me by going 200+ and Lids pinging the calf

I am going to hold. Decided to get Deledio this week instead of Danger.

Let's see how much Danger ****s me by going 200+ and Lids pinging the calf

I hope you have sacrificed Billings in this deal Shakey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back