Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters owners considering holding, Freo Sat night / Sun games thru rd 12, can be used as FD. Wouldn't advise holding if out that long, but just in general can be used.

Haven’t looked into the bye situation yet but,

OUT> Bonner & Venebles
IN> Spargo & Macrae via dpp.

Double downgrade next week. Will leave me with 20 trades. Burning through them last few weeks.

Walters owners considering holding, Freo Sat night / Sun games thru rd 12, can be used as FD. Wouldn't advise holding if out that long, but just in general can be used.
have Walters but also have 2 playing rookies on the bench so will see how things pan out over the next week or 2. No rush to trade unless you don’t hhave by cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have Walters but also have 2 playing rookies on the bench so will see how things pan out over the next week or 2. No rush to trade unless you don’t hhave by cover.
Great name.

Alpaca receding hair line brought you by Here2tellyouwhy

If I don't trade Billings out then I'm thinking:
Bonner + Banfield > Spargo + Hurley.

Will have $570k to spend so can go Pendles instead of Hurley but dont think Pendles will be top 10 mid and at this early stage really only want to bring in premos who barring injury will be top 8 -10 of their line. Already have Laird, so Hurley seems a good option.

Only have 2 (maybe 3) midfield premo spots to fill - looking at treloar, crouch and not sure on 3rd.

Watched the game and the whole St Kilda team seemed devoid of confidence. Only way for Billings to start scoring well is if St Kilda start winning games and building confidence.

Is this going to happen ...
Most likely as it’s a long year.

If this is it for the whole year it shows how mentally weak we are tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back