Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will only be me and you left with him, by the looks of this thread!

Nah, I've the ***** too. And Dayne "I'll be playing elsewhere next season" Zorko. Already blown too many trades on other spuds to deal with them right now.
Best case scenario they both grow some balls and start scoring, worst case they end up as M9/F7 :(

Is it worth going early on spargo? i see everyone doing it. was gonna get duman in but just worried about his JS.

Zerrett is close to copping a tag (Why teams are tagging Smith i'll never know) and has shown to be incapable of shaking it. Avoid.

Had one shit game v dogs outside his tko v crows & has gone 3 tons (in a row) & a 95 in perth. Not bad in a side that's lost 4/5.

Averaged similar last year to this time. Ended a top 10 fwd.
His first 3 weeks were putrid last year then started to turn it around

This year he's had a big one in round one and a par score in round 5, everything else not good enough

Dunno if he mirrors last year's efforts, though I'm holding too until his bye

Is it worth going early on spargo? i see everyone doing it. was gonna get duman in but just worried about his JS.
Come back in 2 weeks time to see if it's worth it or not haha

He could stay in for 10 rounds and keep pumping out 80+ scores, or he could get injured early, score 20 and not play until next year, or he could simply have a shocker, score 30 and get dropped

Probably not worth it, but he did look good, the Dees the just and he was highly rated as a kid. Back your gut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come back in 2 weeks time to see if it's worth it or not haha

He could stay in for 10 rounds and keep pumping out 80+ scores, or he could get injured early, score 20 and not play until next year, or he could simply have a shocker, score 30 and get dropped

Probably not worth it, but he did look good, the Dees the just and he was highly rated as a kid. Back your gut
my mate just pointed out that essendon makes everyone look better then what they are. will watch him ronke and mutch this weekend and see what happens.

If Holman (BE 35) is named this week, I'll keep him over Banfield (BE 41)

Holman's scoring says he has a better chance of making some extra money this weekend

Whoever survives this week is getting booted out the week after regardless

Sorry but you can't.

Any trade that involves removing that shit stain Billings can not be a stupid trade.
Obviously having Billings is not ideal. Would rather hold and hope he comes good than sideways trading to a potato like Darling. If you trade anyone for Darling you may as well give up SC.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back