Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking......

Atkins to Fyfe

Or

Finger to Delete button

64173b908751f4294ee0ef05f3fe797e.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Might not trade. All my rookies still have decent BE's and the rookie crop is shit this week. Only rookie I'm interested in is Rotham if he's named

Option 1:
No trades

Options 2:
Scrimshaw to Rotham
Moore to Daniel/Telly
~$55k/$65k in the bank

Can look at Corbett, Larkey and Answerth the week after

I can get a forward in for $449,400

Some players I can afford are Newnes, Worpel, Wingard, Marshall, Lycett, Menegola, Ziebell, Hogan, Greene, Lobb.

Question, should I bring one of these in or do another downgrade then bring in a premo (T Kelly type) next week?

I can't keep playing Parker AND Petrucelle (Balta and Bolton on bench ffs)

I can get a forward in for $449,400

Some players I can afford are Newnes, Worpel, Wingard, Marshall, Lycett, Menegola, Ziebell, Hogan, Greene, Lobb.

Question, should I bring one of these in or do another downgrade then bring in a premo (T Kelly type) next week?

I can't keep playing Parker AND Petrucelle (Balta and Bolton on bench ffs)
Newnes and Worpel are fine pickups, getting plenty of the ball. Very decent F4/5/6 options
I'd go Worpel

Thanks man. Prefer not to this week with his B/E being higher than Fyfe's but I might have to if Newman misses. Yeh, I'm aware of all the Rd14 defenders on my list. I don't mind that as I have 12 premo's on other lines available for that bye and I want to upgrade 1 or 2 of Newman/BSmith/ZW to which ever top 6 defs from Rd12/13 byes that I don't have come Rd14.
That would be Hurn.

I don't usually like chasing rookies that have bubbled, but I might make an exception with Ross given the lack of good choices this week and the fact that I need over turn of 7/8 rookies in the next 6 weeks.

LDU > Ross
Sheed > Fyfe

1556458771763.png

I'm so broken after the first 6 rounds that I'm actually doing the Roughead maneuver with Fyfe.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't usually like chasing rookies that have bubbled, but I might make an exception with Ross given the lack of good choices this week and the fact that I need to turn of 7/8 rookies in the next 6 weeks.

LDU > Ross
Sheed > Fyfe

View attachment 664140

I'm so broken after the first 6 rounds that I'm actually doing the Roughead maneuver with Fyfe.

giphy.gif
shocked-gif-3.gif

Not sure whether to hold this week or cash in Scrimshaw and Butters.

Not minding the mid rookies so far, so just whether I want to prioritise FWD or DEF. Am not sold on Answerth’s JS, he might lose his spot to Christensen or another small, but no one knocking down the door in the NEAFL it seems.

Also, better to go all out on uber-premo and do something like:
Scrim > Answerth
Butters > Seagull/Hurn/Boak ($22k/$37k/$35k left)

Or go for value?
Scrim > Answerth
Butters > POD Rich/Telly/Burnman Sonny ($141k/$147k/$99k)

Thoughts? 2 rooks in FWD and 3 in DEF currently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't usually like chasing rookies that have bubbled, but I might make an exception with Ross given the lack of good choices this week and the fact that I need to turn of 7/8 rookies in the next 6 weeks.

LDU > Ross
Sheed > Fyfe

View attachment 664140

giphy.gif
Broken? uwotm8?
Thats a great team!

Any recommendations on rookie forwards/defenders?

DEFs
Josh Rotham (WCE, 124k) would be on the bubble if the Eagles make some changes. Think it is unlikely and JS would be iffy, but scores well when he plays.
Answerth (Bris) played first game on weekend. MID/DEF, 117k. JS no idea, Harris Andrews back soon but Answerth is a smaller rebounding defender (split time def / fwd as a junior., I think).
Lachlan Young (DEF, WBD, 120k) on the bubble. 50 avg first two games. Wouldn't know him from a bar of soap, someone else will know more.

FWDs
Shai Bolton (146k, RIC( would be on the bubble if he comes in for Jack Riewoldt. Has played well when given a run, JS might be OK for a few weeks
Mitch Lewis (149k, HAW) on the bubble, has averaged 60-odd first two. Didn’t think he was any great shakes vs Blues, but didn’t watch whole game.
Josh Corbett (124k, GCS) scored 55 in his first game on the weekend. Think that included a couple of goals, so likely a slower burn type.
Nick Larkey (124k, NM) sored 75 in his first game on the weekend, but again including 3 goals, which won't happen every week.
Baker from RIC has already had his first price rise, but if you're desperate / reckon he'll keep up the current clip, you could look at him.

If you're after non-playing loop blokes, that has been covered elsewhere. Good luck.

Last edited:
Considering Rich heavily. Anyone that watches the Lions, why’s he scoring so well?

Can do Scrimshaw to Rich.
Moore to Telly.

Only Hayes and Rotham possible downgrade trade ins, don’t really like eithers long term money making chances tho...

Early thoughts

Collins BE 70 and Scrimshaw BE 58 are both close to their price/average points, they're both out

In: Laird and Rotham

Will change though depending on Whitfield's corkie and if Rotham/Burgess are selected

At least we're finally back to normal this week, no more Thursday games, don't have to worry about anything until Friday 5pm when Sunday teams are announced

Larkey and Answerth might be the go next week though, so will try and upgrade this week, then potentially double downgrade next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back