Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be worth trading Rowan Marshall to Fyfe?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Here is my situation... would you look at Hayes over Ross, I understand my side is a bit thin but feel like it is worth taking the rookies while they are there as we have no idea when they will dry up...
Here's my take .....bring the cheaper Hays in .....you need to either upgrade Collins or Constable this week ....and you need the cheapest rookie to help you

You're carrying 8 Rookies on field ....that's too many ...I have 6 & I'm panicking :eek:
Very hard to garnish a good weekly score with 8 Rookies

keeping carnstable...he'll be nice and angry next week I hope. Might switch Moore and Baby John around.
Collins can sub a 60 for Whitfield.
So just Butters to Hayes for some coin that'll do.
I want Bewley for Carrrnstable in 2 weeks. Stocker needs a close look as well this week.
Hayes the best of a lousy current crop I'm not keen on. Zero interest in Answerth or Larkey who have zombierook written on their forehead.
Thinking GAJ still. iSHOULD, iMIGHT tomorrow.
Nothing to see here. If I cant cope with 2 outs not much point playing. All good.

View attachment 666624

p.s. From memory Gull never seems to go that well against Brissy. No idea why. Happy with an 85-90 though after his start.
answerth is a better rook than Hayes IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's my take .....bring the cheaper Hays in .....you need to either upgrade Collins or Constable this week ....and you need the cheapest rookie to help you

You're carrying 8 Rookies on field ....that's too many ...I have 6 & I'm panicking :eek:
Very hard to garnish a good weekly score with 8 Rookies
Yeah fair point regarding the rookies and scoring potential. Should clarify that I am too far back after a poor start for overall so looking more at trying to win the cash league I am in. Cheers for the advice legend!

1.Atkins->Ross

Possible 2. Scott->Hayes

Holding Constable until the byes hopefully, need him next week at least so I can swing Walters into my forwards...

Just for the Answerth buyers, Sydney might be ordinary right now, but they arnt shyt enough to allow Brissy to beat them.
Won their last 11 against Brissy.
Brissy currently overrated. Beaten the GC the last month thats all.
Chop Chop. Last in first out. ByeBye Noah. You don't even get a single price rise before going full zombie.

Went
Collins>Sicily
Constable>Hayes

Leaves 175k in the bank holding scrimshaw for a downgrade next week to then use the cash to turn petrol into telly

Wanted Ainsworth but if he doesn’t play like rotham I’m fecked

Lachlan young also considered

Reversed trades when I realised I could play Duursma in the mids. Wasn't sold on putting Hayes straight into M8.
So now have gone Constable to Hayes and saved $202k. Hayes sits on the pine. Duursma into midfield in Constables spot. Clark back in takes D6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back