Preview Round 7 vs Hawthorn - Cuz Misses, Foley Back & Gus Gets A Run

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Graham coming in will be good for the team.. We got owned in the ruck last week, so having another big body in the team is good.. Very happy bout Foley being in aswell, the team needed him last week. Happy with Webberly still being in the team. Hope Rance shows something up forward.. White has to go next week.. Don't get to watch many games as am in SA and they dont play many Richmond games. Dont get to watch Coburg either otherwise would be watching to see how Gourdis, Connors and the rest are going.. Hoping there is a win for Richmond this week, team deserves a good outing.

I am really quite annoyed.

Gus is a hack of the highest order, but I can handle them brining him else as we don't have much.

You heard of Mark Blake? Why bother complaining. Do you see Geelong getting rid of him? He gets 2 touches a game but it would a disaster if he went down and the club wouldn't even consider getting rid of him. I laugh at anyone wanting to get rid of him. Simmonds is gone and Browne is our only other option. If Geelong can stick with Mark Blake then we should be more than happy with Graham playing ruck. :cool:

I must say, i didn't think White was playing as a mid last week - more like a high half forward. Thought he made the side look a bit more exciting with his leg speed - and his disposal (which is what we all have a go at him for) wasn't bad. Sure, 5 disposals is a small sample size, and he should be getting more of the ball than that - but based on his game for Coburg against Sandi and his first half last week I'm not too adverse to giving him another go.

But gee - when you look at the fact Collins is out for him it sure doesn't look too appealing.

I must say, i didn't think White was playing as a mid last week - more like a high half forward. Thought he made the side look a bit more exciting with his leg speed - and his disposal (which is what we all have a go at him for) wasn't bad. Sure, 5 disposals is a small sample size, and he should be getting more of the ball than that - but based on his game for Coburg against Sandi and his first half last week I'm not too adverse to giving him another go.

But gee - when you look at the fact Collins is out for him it sure doesn't look too appealing.

neither of them have showed anything this year- Whitey at least has pace, which the hawks lack, but can he do anything with the ball? and will his teammates even give it to him?
Collins has been nowhere near his best, confound it!

Think Graham coming in will be good for the team.. We got owned in the ruck last week, so having another big body in the team is good.. Very happy bout Foley being in aswell, the team needed him last week. Happy with Webberly still being in the team. Hope Rance shows something up forward.. White has to go next week.. Don't get to watch many games as am in SA and they dont play many Richmond games. Dont get to watch Coburg either otherwise would be watching to see how Gourdis, Connors and the rest are going.. Hoping there is a win for Richmond this week, team deserves a good outing.
you go for Richmond or St Kilda?

You heard of Mark Blake? Why bother complaining. Do you see Geelong getting rid of him? He gets 2 touches a game but it would a disaster if he went down and the club wouldn't even consider getting rid of him. I laugh at anyone wanting to get rid of him. Simmonds is gone and Browne is our only other option. If Geelong can stick with Mark Blake then we should be more than happy with Graham playing ruck. :cool:
Talk to most Cats fans as I do and they all say Blake is a hack. They are dirty that Mumford left and Blake stayed.

With it being gameday the preview thread is now closed all discussion is to take place in the Gameday discussion/vent thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back