Game Day Round 8 : Dreamtime versus Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great..that's really great... now Im going to hear about Stanton at work on Monday... that's just absolutely great

Poor grimes really feel for him. Gotta hope it isn't as bad as he made that look. Don't rush astbury back in. We are done for the game now I feel.

Wow 6 goals down at half time!:thumbsdown:

Massive loss if Grimes is out for the season, massive, means we will have to play the spud Post!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance playing his worst game for the club.

Lay a tackle ffs!!!

Rance may have come a long way, but he still he as long way to go IMO. Still many definciences in his game.

We need a killer third Q or we are cooked

I think we can still jump into 1 to 2 goal deficit then challenge in the 4th

I don't think they want a shoot out TBH, Essendon just have so much speed and are too slick around the stoppages.
Why though?
In my opinion, we should be making this a low scoring scrap.
For all the bagging I do of Essendon, I am actually impressed with them this year.
We are not capable of getting into a shootout with them.
If we kick 15, they will kick 20.
This should be a 22 goal game. Winning side kicks 12, losing kicks 10.
Coaching panel have performed as badly as the players so far.

Could ill afford the injury to Grimesy... disappointing night so far.

Getting smashed everywhere. When we're coming out of the backline the players further up the field are simply not working hard enough.

I love how we are smaller and still get beaten for pace and spread, so frustrating....
Fitness/weights staff need a good look at. Essendons has done a fantastic job with their players.

Why though?
In my opinion, we should be making this a low scoring scrap.
For all the bagging I do of Essendon, I am actually impressed with them this year.
We are not capable of getting into a shootout with them.
If we kick 15, they will kick 20.
This should be a 22 goal game. Winning side kicks 12, losing kicks 10.
Coaching panel have performed as badly as the players so far.

Sorry I wasn't clear - I'm sure our coaching panel don't want it to be a shoot-out, but the bombers are unrelenting and our midfield & defence is falling apart at the seams. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back