Review Round 8 (Q-Clash XXVI) Brisbane @ The GABBA - 5th May 2024 - 7:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

They have more 50 uncontested marks. What is this system we are playing and I keep hearing about…

We have had some absolutely horrible performances in our history but not sure if there has been too many worse than this. Absolutely dominated in every aspect and can't even see any plan to combat the opposition. All said we are still a chance to win.

Just wow. The only response we got in 2nd quarter was pressure value 160. Players just walking there. Looking forward to hearing presser. It's like we played Eagles yesterday. No energy, no effort, no contest, no run. No adjustments, Neale still running free.

At the same time, Lions lost Starcevich before game replaced by Morris who played in VFL. Lost Gardiner and McCarthy to possibly ACLs and Answerth to concussion.

Probably most disappointing performance for me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, a few magnets were moved for not much gain. Need to really just win it in the middle and kick goals. Simple, right?

For our last q clash win to be based around touk stopping neale and getting best on ground himself and then next meeting just letting him roam around doing as he pleases, dimma has let his ego get the better of him on this one.
This is my fear with Dimma. He has a way he wants to play, not factoring in some things that work well and tactics we should use based on our players. Every coach does it when they move in though.

He has obviously improved a lot of things, but he has improvement in him too I think. When both happen we will be good.

It is why I am less confident about Darwin—especially now.

This is my fear with Dimma. He has a way he wants to play, not factoring in some things that work well and tactics we should use based on our players. Every coach does it when they move in though.

He has obviously improved a lot of things, but he has improvement in him too I think. When both happen we will be good.

It is why I am less confident about Darwin—especially now.
No effort. Tactics, line-up then does not matter. Pressure value 160 in 2nd quarter is a shocking response.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 8 (Q-Clash XXVI) Brisbane @ The GABBA - 5th May 2024 - 7:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back