Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are some good downgrade options this week?

And, how many of you are going to wait out on Buddy for one more week?!

What do you think guys?

Should I get Buddy in this week for Neade or piss off Hartlet for Hanley?

Not sure what to do to be honest.

Team as it stands at the moment -

B - Goddard, H.Shaw, Hartlett, Goodes, Terlich, Stevenson (L.Brown, Pittard)

M - Ablett, Swan, J.Selwood, Cotchin, Kennedy, Dangerfield, O'Meara, M.Jones (Vlastuin, Crouch)

R - Goldstien, Leuenburger (Gawn, Daw)

F - Cox, Rockliff, Bartel, Martin, Kennedy, Dwyer (Neade, Macaffer)
Might need to keep Hartlett, Shaw is out for a week.

after my round 8 trades my team will look like this:
Goddard, Dixon, Hartlett, Mcmahon, Goodes, Terlich (docherty, Pittard)
Swan, Kennedy, Dangerfield, Maloney, Priddis, Cotchin, Chapman, O'Meara (Viney, Crouch)
Goldstein, Leuenberger (Rowe, Gawn)
Cox, Martin, Kennedy, Thomas, Dwyer, Franklin (mcaffer, mayes)

Next step is to improve the backline and to get dwyer out of the team for a stud, and maybe cull a few rookies for some new ones with money making potential

any suggestions?

Wines>Lonergan
Neade/Dwyer>Buddy

Will be glad to get back Dixon and Goodes. Terrible rd for me this week! Under performing premo's Hartlett and Maric will stay. Won't even consider trading them out until my team is pretty close to set. Would rather use trades on my rookies(Downgrading/Upgrading)
Ok, I'm just gonna say it...

How does someone with the handle BuddysBuddy23, and an avatar of Buddy, not have Buddy in his team? :p

(but yes, I'd probably wait one more week for him to bottom out)

after my round 8 trades my team will look like this:
Goddard, Dixon, Hartlett, Mcmahon, Goodes, Terlich (docherty, Pittard)
Swan, Kennedy, Dangerfield, Maloney, Priddis, Cotchin, Chapman, O'Meara (Viney, Crouch)
Goldstein, Leuenberger (Rowe, Gawn)
Cox, Martin, Kennedy, Thomas, Dwyer, Franklin (mcaffer, mayes)

Next step is to improve the backline and to get dwyer out of the team for a stud, and maybe cull a few rookies for some new ones with money making potential

any suggestions?
With that being said, franklin or stevie j? to be brought in this week

Jesse Lonergan(mid) seems the best downgrade option on the bubble this week, he was pick 13 for them last year has played alright thus far and avoided the vest so I assume he has decent job security.

Other options coming through are Thurlow and Colquhoun.

Hopefully Staker gets a run soon, desperate for some forward line rookies at the moment

I'm not getting on the buddy train.
But this is the week, he's got gws, suns and melb coming up. Hopefully finds form or the other thing is he may get rested over a few of those games.

Going Neade -> Buddy this week. Taking points over $$$, plus there's every chance Buddy could reach his BE this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad week to need two downgrades. Wines probably to Lonergan and Heath to the best downgrade option available (not crazy about any of them at this stage). Hoping Docherty or Staker get a call up, as Colquhon/Thurlow need another week before making a call on them.

Good job to the Melbourne cash cows (Viney, Terlich, Gawn) in starting the money ticking over again.

Going Heath and Wines to Cloquhon and Longergan going to leave me with 617k. Then I might look at Thurlow/Schroeder after next week and look at getting a good 1.1 mill in the bank to just upgrade all over the place.

I think people are missing that fact that Jack Hannath is now the number one ruck for Freo without Griffin. Get on him!

A lack of good forward rookies is a big concerning.. Close to cashing in Neade and Mayes. One to be upgraded and one downgraded. But who to downgrade to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back