Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people should hold Barlow, if you have him as a keeper then take the 1 week hit. As anyone with Wells or Greene should IMO.

My trades are:
Rocky + Mills > Parker + Petrecca.
Banked a little cash and slotted another keeper in. Parker will have a field day against the tigers IMO.

Just getting a full squad on with no back, ruck or forward emergencies this week.

Rookies look rather grim in the next few weeks a part from MacPherson - probably doesn't have the greatest of job prospects either. So double downgrade whilst there are good rookies going.

Mills > Keays
McCarthy > Petracca

$630K in the bank! Took a bit of pain, but on to a stack of upgrades!

Who would you trade, mills or adams?

Personally i'm thinking that Adams will make a good D7 come finals as he will be getting his average of 80 odd so i'm keeping him. DBJ (port) will be my final upgrade as my guess is Adams has better JS towards then end of year given the position they play.

Mills on the other hand is just a cash cow (for me) and will probably drop this week given his BE.

Personally i'm thinking that Adams will make a good D7 come finals as he will be getting his average of 80 odd so i'm keeping him. DBJ (port) will be my final upgrade as my guess is Adams has better JS towards then end of year given the position they play.

Mills on the other hand is just a cash cow (for me) and will probably drop this week given his BE.
Adams has scraped 80 once since Murphy and JJ went down. I'm going to get him up to Simpson now. Durable and loving Bolts

Adams has scraped 80 once since Murphy and JJ went down. I'm going to get him up to Simpson now. Durable and loving Bolts
Good trade, Adams is worth too much to keep on the bench but not consistent enough to warrant a place on the field going forward. Good choice in Simpson, I upgraded to him in round 5, no regrets so far

Good trade, Adams is worth too much to keep on the bench but not consistent enough to warrant a place on the field going forward. Good choice in Simpson, I upgraded to him in round 5, no regrets so far
And I've been extremely lucky getting off rookies at the right time. I wouldn't be surprised if Adams misses more than 1

Mate the seasons over, menadue and the other young guys need to come good for next season. Menadue wont be dropped unless hes injured. But castagna was good imo, no idea why hes dropped
Dimma's been taking advice from Buckley? Has him on speed dial I hear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wells and adams injuries foiling my plans of a double downgrade (petracca and keays) ... Gonna have to miss the boat on keays i think, can't fathom having menapoo on the field, so subbed adams into fwd upgraded to buddy franklin, and downgraded mccarthy to petracca

26 trades and $250,000 in the bank.

Currently have M.Adams, R.Laird, D.Wells, M.Barlow, L.McCarthy, S.Grimley and R.Davis out.

Looking at McCarthy to Pertracca which will free up $395k

Is it worth to start upgrading Mills, Davis, Menadue? or Downgrade to Keays as not many rookies in next few weeks.

Davis -> Any $581,700 Mid or Fwd
Mills -> Any player with change
Menadue -> Any player $631k

Capture.PNG

Need help with my team. Injuries are killing me. $230.9k in the bank and 22 trades
Out- Adams, Laid, Barlow, Wells
Not sure if I hold them or trade them?

DEF- H.shaw, K.Simpson, G.Birchall, M.Adams, M.Brown, M.Hartley (R.Laid, M.Dea)
MIDS- L.Parker, S.Pendlebury, S.Mitchell, G.Ablett, T.Liberatore, S.Kerridge, C.Mills, C.Oliver (R.Davis, J.Gresham, J.Smith)
RUCK- M.Gawn, T.Goldstein (S.Grimley)
FORWARDS- M.Barlow, D.Martin, L.Franklin, D.Wells, B.Kennedy, T.Papley (N.Cockatoo, C.Petracca)

Need help with my team. Injuries are killing me. $230.9k in the bank and 22 trades

MIDS- L.Parker, S.Pendlebury, S.Mitchell, G.Ablett, T.Liberatore, S.Kerridge, C.Mills, C.Oliver (R.Davis, J.Gresham, J.Smith)
FORWARDS- M.Barlow, D.Martin, L.Franklin, D.Wells, B.Kennedy, T.Papley (N

Need a cheap backline rookie option as I have 3 missing this week

only really Tim Mohr and Kaiden Brand hit the mark? anyone know what JS is like, I know Davis is going to be missing 2-3

FORWARDS- M.Barlow, D.Martin, L.Franklin, D.Wells, B.Kennedy, T.Papley (N.Cockatoo, C.Petracca)
the only one i would consider trading is Barlow. swap him for whoever you want.
...or if you want to keep him trade Mills for Zorko/Dahlhaus (bank allowing) and swing them forward.

Would Barlowmill to Dangerwood be construed as good or bad trades?
is that

Barlow and Mills
to
Danger and JSelwood
??

If so, YES!!!

giphy.gif

Think I'll skip Keays and with Barlow missing I can down him to Petracca and then turn Mills into anyone.

Danger vs Hanners its down to. Already have Jelwood but have more players currently missing the Sydney bye week vs the Geelong bye week

Will leave me with 148k in the bank for the Danger move, 30k more if I go Hanners.

Is this the right move over a double downgrade with Keays, Barlow is expendable and I can't see me getting another look at someone like Danger/Hanners any time soon. Mean McCarthy will hang on my bench till past the bye

Advice on Trades. 326k left, 25 Trades.
Barlow, Wells, Gray, Weitering, Adams, McCarthy all OUT.
OPTION 1: Trade Mills, Bring Rich into Mid via DDP and Grab a Defender like Simpson/Rance, McCarthy for Petracca (Focus on Defender)
OPTION 2: Trade Mills for Zorko, McCarthy for Petracca. (Focus on Mids)
OPTION 3: Looking for other options from community.

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Ablett, Danger, Priddis, Smith, Hannebury, Libba, Mills, Hewett, R Gray, Davis, Oliver
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, A Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Barlow, Kennedy, McCarthy, Menadue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back