Game Day Round 8 vs. Richmond, Sat 07/05, 1:45pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are absolutely delusional. Begg debuted against the best tap ruckman in the league.

If you told ANYONE, he was going to have 15 disposals, 4 marks & 3 tackles. People would have been happy.

Cameron had 2 easy goals and didn’t do much else.
Yes he debuted as a Rckman and had 2 hit outs. If you want a midfielder then put reef in the Ruck, he’ll get the same amount of tap outs.

People are absolutely delusional. Begg debuted against the best tap ruckman in the league.

If you told ANYONE, he was going to have 15 disposals, 4 marks & 3 tackles. People would have been happy.

You and many others who weekly call for WHE to be dropped. That’s delusional.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’d go with those selections too. But wait. Are you saying Begg for? 😳

i get plenty of offers i dont have to begg

Fly says here, Begg/Cameron will be the combo for next week at very least. You can't change that he said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d drop Cameron before I drop Begg atm.
I think we’d be too cumbersome with just Cameron and Cox. Therefore Begg wouldn’t be my choice to make way for Cox. If we can’t play all 3 of Cameron, Cox and Begg then it’s a decision between Cox’s greater tap ruck ability vs Cameron’s marking around the ground.

Begg and CBrown for Cox and Henry.

We need a passable number 1 ruck, Begg isn't it, Cox is as close as we get currently. Begg can play again in the future when Grundy is back in the team.
Henry can play third tall to let JDG play full-time mid.

Tbrown was okay, most tackles on the ground, did a lot of defensive work.

I thought RH was a test this week, so if he's available he obviously plays.

Typical Collingwood.

Drop the kid after 1 game.
Keep the blokes in who haven't done a thing for 2-3 years.

Neither were easy goals. Didn't do much after q1 but his first quarter was excellent.

Im not sure why so many people want Reef back in so quickly. I like the kid, but 2 touches vs the bombers and no game time today? He can go back to the 2s and earn another run.

Reef Can Kick and Callum Brown Can't Total Dud

T Brown does a few nice things every now and then as a mid, but I think for now at least we consider whether he’d provide more consistency and use different strengths better in another position. I’d like to see what he could provide at half back.

I think Tyler could play a tagging role on Prestia.

The obvious is bringing in Henry for WHE (who was pretty fumbly all day) and McInnes back in for Callum. Callum absolutely shat the bed today when he could easily have played a 15-20 disposal role and supported our ball movement from the back to wing.

We have a height issue with Noah Balter, Riewoldt and Lynch all up forward so happy for us to stay taller.

Isn’t Prestia injured?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back