Autopsy Round 9, 2021: Hawks get bounced

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank God some of u "clarko's fault" ******s aren't making the decisions more as in his first years at the club.. morons the lot of u.. the amount of fumbles, p1ss weak efforts, inability to win a hard ball and all u got is its the coach? Buzz off

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The difference is when Clarko started, we gave him Rough, Buddy and Lewis on a platter as well as Mitch and Hodge as top rated youngsters. We hardly have any now as good.

Motivation is on the coach sorry it’s his fault. We have more than enough to not be this bad.
Where is the pride in performance of the player though ?
Where was the pushback from our senior players or a group of young guys taking the reigns?

An undermanned 18th side bullied us for 3/4s.
We are devoid of leadership and that isnt all on the coach

What stage is everyone at?

View attachment 1128216

tumblr_lpd57v94SS1qca4iqo1_400.gif

I couldn't believe how much of a zero impact game he had... the hitouts he managed to get seemed to go straight to North...he's getting towelled up in the ruck every week.... he's been a great player but massive alarm bells for me when he was made captian...he is absolutely shot
For me, the biggest worry is McEvoy. Great servant of the club, but the ground has risen up before him quicker than anyone would have anticipated. Surely Reeves or Brooksby come in next week.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

JOM not 100%, you can believe that. Feels like bringing him back was a bit in desperation.

Who knows what the deal with Worpel was though.
Same as Gunston then. Clarkson knows we need them, but we need them and much more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so that suggests essendon have been good since he left?
He's in the last year(s) of Sheedy territory now.

It doesn't make him a bad coach. He's obviously a great coach, 4 flags tells you that. You can get lucky with 1 premiership, but not with 4.

But the coach plays their part in devising a game plan that offers the best chance of success with the players you have, and the recruiting strategy embraced by the club. And it's just not working anymore. There's an element of voodoo to it all, he could switch clubs and take a not-yet-great team and turn it into a great team. But I feel that the Clarkson-Hawthorn success story has been told and there's no more to come.

Right, so it's fair to get rid of him when he doesn't get given that talent? We've been in most games this year with TOB, Lewis our main targets.. that's what a coach does
The difference is when Clarko started, we gave him Rough, Buddy and Lewis on a platter as well as Mitch and Hodge as top rated youngsters. We hardly have any now as good.

Beating * give me solace, but still...

Is it Game Plan or Personnel ?

If Game Plan then change the bloody thing Clarko... Craft a plan for what we have on hand.
This team cannot adapt to suit the game plan you have in mind (it seems...)

If Personnel... we are in serious strife... it will take more that 1 or 2 years to fix (more like 4 to 6).
No matter how early the picks are.

Losing is not ideal, but if effort is there it is excusable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 9, 2021: Hawks get bounced

Remove this Banner Ad

Back