Preview Round 9: St.Kilda v Sydney - ES (H), Saturday 20 May 2017, 1:45pm AEST *Gears 150th, Jill's 100th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty worried about this week. Would've loved rampe to miss one more.

Gotta shut down Jones' run and match them at the stoppages. I'm expecting a close one.

Members 2 goals
Newnes 25 pussies and 1 goal
Stuv 2 goals resting fwd

Saints by 8

Now you've started Brownless & BT again, for shame.

Looking forward to this game, Sydney are a far better team than the ladder suggests.
MG to kick 4.3
Stevens to get 28 touches
Carlisle, Brown and Gilbert to nullify Buddy, Tippett and Reid to only 2 goals between them.
Saints by 36

They're really not, that's not to say they are bog average or at Brisbanes level where everyone under the age of 22 wants to leave, but A game to A game they are still beatable as are we and as are anyone this season thus far.

I mean, 2009 we were the best, Geelong were there but it was us heads and shoulders above everyone. Then finals happened and Geelong won it. This season? This game? Sydney can bend over and take it like the ex Victorians they are and whinge on the motorways back.

No but this won't make it any better...Healy, Johnson and King :drunk:

Actually, King has been much more bullish about us lately. Still better than Roos who I find completely biased.

How can anyone forget last years game against these campaigners....

Pretty evenly poised at halftime with our boys looking good, then an ugly 10 minute 'umpire purple patch' helping put us to the sword. How could we forget DMac having his nose smashed in by Parker's elbow when he fended off DMac the tackler right in front of the umpire with Parker even pausing as though expecting the whistle (that never came), which resulted in a direct goal to Sydney from Parker's kick.

Then closely followed by Nankervis running past the ball & putting his shoulder through Sam Fisher's head on the Sydney 50m arc (no whistle), only to have Buddy swoop on the loose ball & dob it from 50.

**** I hate these campaigners. ****ing get the job done Saints & win this! Cmon!

But this time Paddy to kick 11 and bring us back from 8 goals down.
George....thanks a heap for posting....that was one of the most amazing comebacks you ever see from a St.Kilda side.

I was incredibly fortunate to have been there that day.......I'd forgotten how far we were down with so little time left.

We all bolted onto the ground at the siren...was going to pat Plugger on the back but thought better of it....didn't want my face to look like Caven's...lol.

Was watching the clip thinking if only the Swans crowd knew he'd be playing with them the next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If DMac comes in and plays really well.. brings his physicality and takes some intercepting marks you'd have to think that really puts the heat on joey.

Webster when fit should come straight back in which would make it interesting..

How can anyone forget last years game against these campaigners....

Pretty evenly poised at halftime with our boys looking good, then an ugly 10 minute 'umpire purple patch' helping put us to the sword. How could we forget DMac having his nose smashed in by Parker's elbow when he fended off DMac the tackler right in front of the umpire with Parker even pausing as though expecting the whistle (that never came), which resulted in a direct goal to Sydney from Parker's kick.

Then closely followed by Nankervis running past the ball & putting his shoulder through Sam Fisher's head on the Sydney 50m arc (no whistle), only to have Buddy swoop on the loose ball & dob it from 50.

**** I hate these campaigners. ******* get the job done Saints & win this! Cmon!

Brought back memories.. had a swans mate screaming "worth every scent buddy" when he torched us in the 3rd... stuff of nightmares, i hope we bury this hoodoo like the hawthorn one

If DMac comes in and plays really well.. brings his physicality and takes some intercepting marks you'd have to think that really puts the heat on joey.

Webster when fit should come straight back in which would make it interesting..
Also more pressure on Savage as well.

To do that he'd need to manage 25+ touches, 5+ marks & 4+ tackles for a few weeks… and this would be roughly double the output we have seen from him so far.

Serious question here guys, need some help.

I'm staying directly across from Spencer St station. Where is a good spot to have a beer and watch the Friday night game?

And where is the best place for a Saints fan to have a beer before and after heading to Etihad?

Serious question here guys, need some help.

I'm staying directly across from Spencer St station. Where is a good spot to have a beer and watch the Friday night game?

And where is the best place for a Saints fan to have a beer before and after heading to Etihad?
King St

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back