Preview Round 9: St.Kilda v Sydney - ES (H), Saturday 20 May 2017, 1:45pm AEST *Gears 150th, Jill's 100th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just reading on Sydneys site that one guy said Membrey can't run both ways and kick goals . That he won't get a game once Paddy starts playing . And other statements of that nature .
I don't think he has ever watched Membrey play over the last two years .

Another supporter said he hopes they don't cop the umpires that GWS coped when they played the Saints . I must be watching a different league.

Sent via HAL

I must be Savages only fan. He has some very good traits but his 2016 has been a bit average so far and deserved to be dropped. Big risk playing DMac and Paddy and leaving out experience. I hope it's not Ricjho giving himself an out if we lose.
Don't look now but it looks like you overslept there big G :D

George....thanks a heap for posting....that was one of the most amazing comebacks you ever see from a St.Kilda side.

I was incredibly fortunate to have been there that day.......I'd forgotten how far we were down with so little time left.

We all bolted onto the ground at the siren...was going to pat Plugger on the back but thought better of it....didn't want my face to look like Caven's...lol.

Was watching the clip thinking if only the Swans crowd knew he'd be playing with them the next season.

I liked it when he ran into the open goal and did a killer low torp at those oldies on the fence that had been giving him a hard time all game . Lucky they ducked . Watching that it was the same oldies that said how much they loved him the following year . They always got on my nerves. I often wondered if their seats were reserved . Would have been great to take their seats one year back then .

Sent via HAL

If nothing else, dropping Bruce — who is a key position player, member of the leadership group, and very much one of the faces of the club — puts every single player on notice that no one is safe (except Roo).

I didn't think Bruce was part of the leadership group?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spaceman I warned you in another thread about your sledges.

Settle it down or Purples on the way

08E84AD1-5A3C-41B0-92F8-CBA1505D2385.jpg

"Hang on, Purple's on his way..."

All too late now I know but I wonder if thought was given to playing Bruce down back this week ? He actually would've had the legs to go with Buddy. We would've been top heavy I know but with Tippett, Reid and Buddy they aren't exactly small.

All too late now I know but I wonder if thought was given to playing Bruce down back this week ? He actually would've had the legs to go with Buddy. We would've been top heavy I know but with Tippett, Reid and Buddy they aren't exactly small.
Love to see a marking contest between those two. Surround them with crumbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back