Preview Round 9: St.Kilda v Sydney - ES (H), Saturday 20 May 2017, 1:45pm AEST *Gears 150th, Jill's 100th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think back to the JLT game & I'm pretty sure Paddy only had 1 handball in all the time he was opposed to Heath Grundy. Paddy only found the ball late in the game when they moved Melican onto him.

Swans won't do that this time. If Paddy plays, he'll be stuck with Grundy all game.

And this is just my personal opinion but I reckon Paddy will cop a hiding. Grundy is far too strong & experienced. Hope I'm bloody wrong though
I do remember in our game against them last year Paddy completely out bodied Grundy to mark I50 and kick a goal, hopefully he might be able to do it again a couple of times.

Or we keep bombing it long to paddy and Sydney run it right out once it hits the deck

How is this any different to us bombing it long to Bruce?

Bruce has had 1 tackle the last three weeks.

Last year Bruce was the 14th most targeted player inside 50 in the AFL but had the 3rd lowest retention rate of the top 50 players. And that's when he was taking 1.8 contested marks per game and not the .4 he is now.

To make fun of his name is racist.

Spaceman needs mediation and for his sins must comment on all social issues on both SEN and the age.

And he also must wear a red bandana for the duration.

Cruel and unusual punishment? Sure but it just has to be stamped out.
New and improved PeTeR FiTzSiMoNs

5A02A703-8F10-4AFE-B89F-981844599510.jpg

Paddy with 3 at 5 minutes down in the 2nd quarter, concussed in the 6th minute
Are you implying Paddy's girl is involved with a bloke named Con Cussed?

Will this sledging never end??? :mad:

Are you implying Paddy's girl is involved with a bloke named Con Cussed?

Will this sledging never end??? :mad:
Not only that but calling Paddys virility into question.
He says he will have 3 (must be code for Paddys girl) at 5 minutes and then this Con Cussed bloke at 6 minutes.

Reckon Paddy will only last a minute. Terrible.

On second thoughts thats about 30 seconds longer than most blokes.

That racial sterotyping. Joyce and Connellan will need counciling to recover.

You get the red bandana after Spacey
My wife and family are offended by your comments.

She strenuously denies any link between her and Wayne Carey, and emphatically states that the only Duck she has ever enjoyed putting in her mouth is the Peking duck at the Flower drum.

Last edited:
I've just realised we are in the middle of a 3 game stretch that has a common theme. And that is, all the opposition teams can be linked to some annoying bloke named Murphy

Marc Murphy
Carlton’s prime sook and possible spitter

Kane Murphy
Son of Swan’s David Murphy. Signed on as a NSW scholarship player but didn’t last long enough to even play for our VFL affiliate (why couldn’t it have been Mitchell’s son?)

Bob Murphy
Opinions of this Bulldog vary (some even like the fella) but for the purpose of the exercise we’ll just refer to him as an overexposed dickwad

So lets hope we can go 3 – 0 in the series involving:

The Spitter, The Quitter and The Talkingshitter :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of neutrals tipping against us this week. Given that we have been down the ladder for so long now I can understand that it will take some time to see us as a threat. Hopefully that means we can stay under the radar a little longer!

Lots of neutrals tipping against us this week. Given that we have been down the ladder for so long now I can understand that it will take some time to see us as a threat. Hopefully that means we can stay under the radar a little longer!

KB said we are certainties today so now is the time to back Sydney with all the money you own. I wish he thought Sydney were certainties.

Will get out of the showers after footy with the game about halfway through the second quarter, praying to god I check my phone to see us up, will be more nervous about this game than my game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back