Preview Round 9: St.Kilda v Sydney - ES (H), Saturday 20 May 2017, 1:45pm AEST *Gears 150th, Jill's 100th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm basing it on the incredibly accurate naked eye test. And what I've seen when he gets caught. He also hasn't historically got tonnes of the ball and I don't think he has a particularly high disposal efficiency iirc.
You need to put those undies over your mouth so you can catch some of the shit that's coming out of it.

Rampe also, but he is coming off a broken arm.
And this is how it happened (well, not in a shop, instead on the chain fence outside the SCG)....

Sledge away fellas, let rip

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3093-1368614295-0.gif

And this is how it happened (well, not in a shop, instead on the chain fence outside the SCG)....

Sledge away fellas, let rip

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3093-1368614295-0.gif
Haha, I read about his injury and I thought it was bs but it's not.. unlucky hipster that Rampe.

Hopefully Jakey hasn't been affected by the typical media war against Saints and he continues his job.
I love big Jake. An instant favourite of mine.
But i dont think he's a deep thinking type of bloke.
Im sure he'll be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meatball is one of my favourite players. He will go back to the VFL and play the whole game in the middle and dominate, then we bring him into the seniors and we make him play forward. Give the kid some more midfield time in the seniors.

I'm basing it on the incredibly accurate naked eye test. And what I've seen when he gets caught. He also hasn't historically got tonnes of the ball and I don't think he has a particularly high disposal efficiency iirc.

Well, I'd say 16 games isn't really enough to have a history!
He's got to play more to get used to the speed of the game, much like Acres had to.

Pretty worried about this week. Would've loved rampe to miss one more.

Gotta shut down Jones' run and match them at the stoppages. I'm expecting a close one.

Members 2 goals
Newnes 25 pussies and 1 goal
Stuv 2 goals resting fwd

Saints by 8

Gotta shut down Jones' run and match them at the stoppages. I'm expecting a close one.

Members 2 goals
Stuv 2 goals resting fwd

Saints by 8
Marc Murphy is offended

Members 2 goals
Stuv 2 goals resting fwd

Saints by 8
:flushed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back