Game Day Round 9 vs. Western Bulldogs, Fri 13/05, 7:50pm MRVL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He won’t get used to the increase paced of the senior game, increased pressure etc

Was good enough to play 11 games last year… but not good enough to get a run of 3-4 games now,
despite averaging 22 touches a game in the VFL 🤷‍♀️

I think he'll get a run soon. He's been a bit unlucky in that flankers is the one area that we haven’t had any injuries.

Probably time to move Steele to that half forward role where we've used Cal and Bianco recently and give Poulter a run on the wing.

Yeah I should have fixed that. I remember thinking that I typed the wrong Macrae about 30 minutes after typing it

I'm always typing the wrong one. I think one of them should have to change their spelling to make my life easier avoid this issue in future.

OUT: Bianco - T. Brown - Ginnivan (if he's still sick)
IN: Poulter - McInnes - Harrison (if Ginni misses)

FB: Quaynor - Maynard - Howe
HB: Pendlebury - Moore - Noble
C: J. Daicos - Adams - Poulter
HF:
Sidebottom - Mihocek - N. Daicos
FF: McCreery - McInnes - Henry
FOLL: Cameron - De Goey - Crisp
INT: Lipinski - Begg - Hoskin-Elliott - Ginnivan/Harrison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim English is out, which is great news for our ruck department, however, Luke Darcy’s son at 207cm looks like getting the call up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People on here have ruled out about 7 players over the last two weeks after they missed a training session 2-3 days before a game yet everyone of them has played, if Ginnivan/Beau have the same thing which sounds likely they'll be playing too. 99% likely to be precautionary so stop panicking about nothing

Tim English is out, which is great news for our ruck department, however, Luke Darcy’s son at 207cm looks like getting the call up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's listed at 205cms and 94kgs - Darcy Cameron is 204cms and 101kgs. I'm alright with that match-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back