Prediction Round nine, team changes for the saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Wells and Sier both back sooner rather than later, but they probably work against each other in terms of rotations and the likely minutes they'd play.

I’d agree so until Sier’s back (at least a further week or two) with Wells about as match fit as he’ll get from VFL footy the time is right to give him a look. Although I’ll understand if the club take a different path. I might as well throw my hat in the ring:

Out: Reid, Wills/ Mayne, Elliott
In: Cox, Beams, Varcoe/ Wells

I’m looking around and see a few guys in the front half that will be rotated out over the next month (JDG, Thomas and WHE) so now is when we’re vulnerable and will start to lean on our depth.

If it's a hammy issue then it is a real shame for Elliott. He was just putting together a string of performances, after a long recovery. Hope it is not

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

COLLINGWOOD v ST KILDA

Saturday 18 May, 1.45pm at MCG

PREDICTED MAGPIES 22:

B: Brayden Maynard, Jordan Roughead, Jeremy Howe

HB: Jack Crisp, Darcy Moore, Chris Mayne

C Steele Sidebottom, Scott Pendlebury, Tom Phillips

HF: Josh Thomas, Ben Reid, Dayne Beams

F: Jaidyn Stephenson, Brody Mihocek, Jordan De Goey

FOL: Brodie Grundy, Levi Greenwood, Adam Treloar

I/C: Tom Langdon, Callum L. Brown, Will Hoskin-Elliott, Rupert Wills

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...9/news-story/8b55b9c122773f16390628fe66e42195

If Crocker comes in for Elliott I swear to Christ....

Not a lot of alternatives at the moment but he's been playing predominantly wing this season so he's more a chance of replacing Mayne if he doesn't get up. Broomy, Wells, Daicos and Varcoe more like for like for Elliott. Cox and Beams the obvious inclusions if available.

Langdon Roughead Quaynor Howe
Maynard Moore Greenwood Crisp

Grundy Pendlebury Treloar Brown
Mayne Sidebottom Phillips Beams

WHE Mihocek Stevo
Cox De Goey Thomas

Emer:
Aish Sier Varcoe Reid

U/A:
Elliott Adams Scharenberg Dunn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Cox will miss again.

If Wells isn’t ready now then I doubt he ever will be. Just play him!

OUT Mayne Elliott Wills
IN Varcoe Wells Beams

Not many serious injuries but enough in quantity to make this a real danger game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gee the Elliott news a kick in the teeth, hopeful more than anything it's a 1-2 week job, but expecting him to be out a chunk, it wouldn't surprise me at all

In. Beams Cox Varcoe
Out. Mayne Reid Elliott

Would be happy to unleash Wells too

A bunch of them are tests though.

Should potentially have Aish, Appleby, Beams, Cox, Murphy back playing at some level this week. Decisions pending on Mayne and Thomas but if they're available the injury list shrinks to Adams, Brown, Dunn, Shaz, and Elliott with the outcome of Murray's case still pending.

Should potentially have Aish, Appleby, Beams, Cox, Murphy back playing at some level this week. Decisions pending on Mayne and Thomas but if they're available the injury list shrinks to Adams, Brown, Dunn, Shaz, and Elliott with the outcome of Murray's case still pending.
Murphy couple weeks away. Appleby, maybe another week.

Sure beams will be back
Sure cox will be back as well

I think a few changes will be made
Thomas injured or not is lucky to hold his spot IMO
Hasn't been real influential

Mayne needs a rest as well
Like seir in but save him for swans

Maybe Elliott might not get up
Langdon s dropped off ( disposal)

Varcoe Wells seir and quaynour need a go but the 2s ain't winning

I'd. Try the three talls

Status