Rounds 14-17 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 15 trades

Depending on how long Mzungu is out for I will go either

Mzungu or Iles -> Callinan
Puopolo -> Fisher

"Harvey said Fremantle expected to regain key defender Antoni Grover (adductor), goalsneak Hayden Ballantyne (hamstring) and Tendai Mzungu (calf) for next Saturday's clash with Gold Coast at Patersons Stadium."

Need to trade hurley and/or Heppel to someone.

Need to trade hurley and/or Heppel to someone.

Fisher would be the obvious option if you don't have him. Or Enright if you have Fisher and no Enright.

Otherwise you would consider Scotland or Suckling but they've got byes still to go so Fisher is the obvious choice to me.

Not sure if I should trade this week

I have 7 trades and $142,300 in the bank

My team is:

Goddard, Broughton, Deledio, Gibbs, Adcock, Shaw, Otten (Stanley, Puopolo, Jacobs)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Judd, Thompson, Cross (Hibberd, Heppell, Mzungu)
Cox, Z Smith (Vardy, Bailey)
Franklin, Pavlich, Sylvia, Fyfe, N Riewoldt, J Riewoldt, Goodes (I Smith, Richardson, Darling)

Thoughts?

You do Not need to trade buddy!

If you are desparate to trade and Adcock doesn't come up..... maybe Heppell to Callinan and Stanley to Fisher....

But seriously I think you should hold off trading

Sandilands is a pain (why didn't I trade him out earlier ???) I have Petrie in my forward line as cover, so I think I will do a Sandilands -> J. Tippett, move Petrie into the ruck for this week (or for if I get an injury later on) and use the 400k to go Harris -> ROK (who will be moved to the forward line for I. Smith) this week. This will leave me with 284800 in the bank, which I can then use next week to go Darling -> Franklin (after his price hopefully dropps this week as he has a break even of 156) next week, leaving me with 50Kish in the bank and 4 trades.

My squad will look like

Deledio, Fisher, Gibbs, Goddard, Shaw, Enright,
Puopolo, Hibberd, Straus

Pendlebury, Judd, Ablett, Swan, Cotchin, Bartel
Smith, Mzungu, Jacobs

Cox, Smith
J Tippett, Keffee

Pavlich, Goodes, Petrie, ROK, Riewoldt, Rioli, Franklin
Yarran, Lynch, Howe

Yarran is pretty food forwardline cover, so I can use my MPP's to cover for any short-term injuries in my defence/midfield.

Thought ???

Anyone else thinking of Picking up Cloke? I already have Buddy, N Roo, Pav, Chappy Darling so looking to upgrade

Darling >>>> Cloke...

Re: Round 14 Trades

Get rid of him if you have to, it looks like you have too many high priced rucks. Personally I'd downgrade a forward to J.Tippett and swap Petrie out and then perhaps downgrade one of Jolly/Z.smith the week after next when Cox is over his bye.
LOL, after Last year, I decided that my rucks would be solid and not have to change them. I had Cox, Jolly,(who played all 22 last year), zac smith and petrie. Pretty solitd ruck combo.
Thanks for the reply and the brain fodder, I think Ill cut Jolly to Gorringe and upgrade elsewhere.
CHeers man.

DTF

Re: Round 14 Trades

Would look to get lobbe possibly over Tippet.

At least he is getting a game!!
Was a late inclusion for Brogan, don't think he is even close to cementing a spot when he was apparently close to playing a Reserves match for a S.A club.

Will be sitting on my hands this week with only 5 trades left, will hold onto Sandi for what is hoping to be only 4 weeks. Hope Adcock returns this week need him to hit form again, don't want to play Hibberd against the Cats.

some advice please:) what would you guys do with this mess

newman deledio godard gibbs broughton lower (hibberd batchor talia)

s thompson swan montang bolton monloney burgone (wallis Jacobs mzungi)

sandi pee-tree (smith bailey)

sylvia gundy zarharkis n roo chappy ROK krack (darling richo s cmkernan)

11 trades left 111k in piggy l was thinking sandi to a cheapy and darling for pav and move gundy to the backline? yeah or sandi to a cheapy and hiberd to fisher much of a muchness any thing else people see? thanks heaps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone considering Brown as F8? Playing port this week likely make his BE of about 80 odd..

Started the year with a strong ruck division:
Sandilands, Cox, Petrie, Hale & Z.Smith - so I won't be trading the giant out. I will start Petrie and Smitty in the rucks this week.

Need Fisher in so will probably go
Sipposs to Callinan
Heppell to Fisher
Not ideal though, as Sipposs hasn't made much. But I fall short of a direct trade.
Early days yet, will know more Thursday night

Sandi out - J.Tippet in.
Heppell out - Pendles in.

Leaves me with 6 trades left, $209,300 in the bank, 313 overall rank.

Team will be:

B: Deledio, Fisher, Gibbs, Goddard, Shaw, Brought (LThomp., Hibb, Jacobs)
M: Murph, Ablett, Cotchin, Swan, Pendles, Bartel (Smith, MZung, Irons)
R: Petrie, Smith ( Cox, Dedrickx)
F: Pav, Fyfe, O'keefe, Goodes, Franklin, Jroo, NRoo (J Tippet, Lynch, Howe)

Took a hit the last few weeks in anticipation for a big finish!

Anyone else thinking of Picking up Cloke? I already have Buddy, N Roo, Pav, Chappy Darling so looking to upgrade

Darling >>>> Cloke...

I'm thinking of upgrading to Cloke, but not sure what to do...

$120k in bank...

B: Fisher, Deledio, Goddard, Gibbs, Suckling, Broughton, Lower (Puopolo, L Thompson, Delaney)
M: Murphy, Pendlebury, Moloney, O'Keefe, Priddis, Krak (Hibberd, Harris, Atley)
R: Cox, Sandi (Smith, J Tippett)
F: Pav, Sylvia, Goodes, Franklin, Chappy, N Riewoldt, Petrie (I Smith, spud Didak, Lynch)

Option 1: Thinking of cashing in on Sandipants for cheapo ruck (shifting Petrie this week into ruck for Cox) and trading Atley for Swan this week.

And then next week going Thompson to Shaw and Krak to Cloke (MPP with Didak)

4 trades left

Option 2: Cash in Sandipants for cheapo ruck and Atley for Ablett this week and then next week trade Thompson for Shaw. But that leaves me with no moolah left to upgrade forward line.

Again 4 trades left.

:confused: Decisions, decisions... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back