Rounds 14-17 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 15 trades

Who do I trade out for Sam Fisher this week?

B: Goddard Gibbs Deledio Shaw Enright Otten Lower (Stanley Heppell Puopolo)
M: Swan Pendlebury Ablett Judd Boyd Priddis (Mzungu Bewick Nicholson)
R: Cox Smith (Sandilands Tippett)
F: Franklin Pavlich Fyfe Goodes Riewoldt Petrie I.Smith (Dalhouse Matera Richardson)

Leaning towards Heppell and Stanley. Would love to hear a second opinion.

10 trades left.

brendan goddard a good option? good run home, cheap and can bring home massive scores:thumbsu:

Daniel Cross owners, what are your thoughts? Has he turned the corner with his 100 and 112 in the last two weeks or should i get Dane Swan in this week. Or can i hold off considering his b/e is 41 and Swan's is 80 odd.

Also that Mid/Fwd discussion has completely thrown out my trade plans. Chappy looks like a must now.
I'm keeping Cross, purely because I've only got 5 trades left and he has dropped so much in price. Fortunately I got Swan in for Krak last week, is there anyone else you can upgrade?

My team:

deledio, goddard, newman, enright, gibbs, rawlings (Lower, Jacobs, Lester)

Swan, Hodge, Cotchin, Boak, Bartel, Sylvia (Smith, Mzungu, Ledger)

Cox, Smith (sandilands, Bailey)

Pavlich, Fyfe, Goodes, Franklin, Petrie, Riewoldt, Riewoldt (Howe, Prestia, Krak)

9 trades remaining, 90k in the bank

I think my midfield is slightly weak, missing some big names
Also think the 2 riewoldts might be a bit suspect in the forward line

Should i downgrade sandi and upgrade some of the suspect ones or wait it out?

Who do I trade out for Sam Fisher this week?

B: Goddard Gibbs Deledio Shaw Enright Otten Lower (Stanley Heppell Puopolo)
M: Swan Pendlebury Ablett Judd Boyd Priddis (Mzungu Bewick Nicholson)
R: Cox Smith (Sandilands Tippett)
F: Franklin Pavlich Fyfe Goodes Riewoldt Petrie I.Smith (Dalhouse Matera Richardson)

Leaning towards Heppell and Stanley. Would love to hear a second opinion.

10 trades left.

heppel, misses a final, get him out

If you have more than 7 trades left, then I'd definitely do Cross > Swan.

Can you post the rest of your mids?
Have to agree, if he has plenty of trades left, why not?

But if he's stuck with Cross this long though, don't see why he can't persist now that he's put out 2 tonnes in the last fortnight.

Post mids and fwds and amount of trades left. Maybe there could be a different option which would allow downgrading someone to Callinan and upgrading a different mid perhaps?
Mid: Murphy, Pendlebury, A Swallow, Thompson, Ablett, Cross (Krakoeur, Bewick, Callinan)
Fwd: Pavlich, Franklin, Sylvia, Goodes, Petrie, Higgins, Smith (Mzungu, Richardson, Howe)
10 trades left, $356k in the bank, although most of that is going for Duigan > Fisher

brendan goddard a good option? good run home, cheap and can bring home massive scores:thumbsu:

Yeah definitely bring Goddard in, St. Kilda should be able to turn it around for a push towards finals and Goddard will be the key for them.

WHO FOR CYRIL?

Tossing up between: Fyfe, Lecras, Chapman

Current fwd line: Pav, Sylvia, Goodes, Yarran, Nroo, Jroo, Rioli (Smith, Callinan, Tippett)

I'm leaning towards Chappy.

Advice appreciated

My team:

deledio, goddard, newman, enright, gibbs, rawlings (Lower, Jacobs, Lester)

Swan, Hodge, Cotchin, Boak, Bartel, Sylvia (Smith, Mzungu, Ledger)

Cox, Smith (sandilands, Bailey)

Pavlich, Fyfe, Goodes, Franklin, Petrie, Riewoldt, Riewoldt (Howe, Prestia, Krak)

9 trades remaining, 90k in the bank

I think my midfield is slightly weak, missing some big names
Also think the 2 riewoldts might be a bit suspect in the forward line

Should i downgrade sandi and upgrade some of the suspect ones or wait it out?

you could go sandi to lobbe from port he will take over from brogan after this week being his last game.witch if you need to put pee-tree in the ruck this week and move sylvia forward and up grade prestia/krack to a gun mid.just a thought

WHO FOR CYRIL?

Tossing up between: Fyfe, Lecras, Chapman

Current fwd line: Pav, Sylvia, Goodes, Yarran, Nroo, Jroo, Rioli (Smith, Callinan, Tippett)

I'm leaning towards Chappy.

Advice appreciated

You can rule Fyfe out unless you want donuts next week.

Pav, Sylvia, Fyfe, Callinan all out next week. Mzungu also if you have him in the mids.

I'd go Chappy.

thinking of downgrading krakouer to callinan and then probably upgrading swallow to swan, or upgrading heppell to a premium back. What do people think is more desperate getting swan or upgrading heppell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the one trade this week Poupolo>Newman. Leaving me with 6 trades and $140,000 in the bank and 1499th overall.
deledio,goddard,gibbs,shaw,enright,rawlings,newman,,strauss,lower,jacobs
swan,boyd,murphy,dalsanto,hodge,cotchin,,mzungu,hibberd,bewick
sandilands,cox,,smith,tippett
franklin,pavlich,goodes,reiwoldtJ,reiwoldtN,chapman,petrie,,rioli,ismith,richardson

Mid: Murphy, Pendlebury, A Swallow, Thompson, Ablett, Cross (Krakoeur, Bewick, Callinan)
Fwd: Pavlich, Franklin, Sylvia, Goodes, Petrie, Higgins, Smith (Mzungu, Richardson, Howe)
10 trades left, $356k in the bank, although most of that is going for Duigan > Fisher

Yeah brotha, I'd do both Duigan > Fisher & Cross > Swan this week. Should still leave you 100k to upgrade Higgins next week.

He only misses 3 weeks. 2 games and then the bye. The HUN was a little dodgey saying a month, it's like saying Ablett will miss a week because there is 7 days between games.

Yeah he should be back just in time for yet another multi-bye round :rolleyes: I'm going for a league win and have 6 trades left (team completed) so I'll probably hold onto him.

The problem I have is if every time he pulls up sore they rest him then maybe its worth getting rid of him now. I have enough cash to trade him to Franklin or maybe fyfe, do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back