Rounds 14-17 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 16 Trades

Massive head **** for me this week.

I'm sitting on 6 trades and 140k

I've got Zac Smith, Buddy, Cyril and Calinan all injured. And I'm not happy having all 3 of Hibbered, Mattner and Lower rotating as D6 and D7 or N.Roo.

I'm Thinking:

Zac Smith > Lobbe (Frees up 180k and gives a ruck combo of Cox + Petrie, Hale, Tippett or Lobbe - with 1 of them as a forward)

Lower > Fisher (Dont think I'll have enough $ to go Matner > Fisher)

Next week
N.Roo > Pav (After his bye)

Have a $114,300 in the kitty and trading Harris(GC) out !! now that Callinan is out of the picture for a few weeks, who shall i look to for bench cover.

Personally I wouldn't because if Sandi comes back then Griffen is likely to be dropped again. If you do however (and he should score well when he plays) be prepared to trade him out again.

I would assume Zac Clarke to get dropped as he is the 2nd ruckman atm, no?

I might just play it safe and go with someone like McEvoy then

I would assume Zac Clarke to get dropped as he is the 2nd ruckman atm, no?

No. Have a look at the teams when Sandi came back against Brisbane. Clarke's been playing as a part time ruck, whereas Griffen really is a full time ruck or nothing else.

I have 5 trades left. I had planned not to trade unless LTI or significant suspension hit.

But....i think i have one upgrade left to do.

I was pretty happy with my M6 being a FWD/MID MPP, someone like Pavlich, O'Keefe or Goodes depending on byes.

I do think i am missing out by having so much money in my ruck section (Cox, Petrie, Smith, Vardy, FWD: J.Tip). If i downgrade Z.Smith to a Lobbe/Gawn/Gorringe/Keefe then i can upgrade a bench mid player (Mzungu) to Judd who is very close to bottom price.

Mzungu has another 50k to make but in that time the prices of Smith, Lobbe and Judd will change to prevent me from doing the trade.

This is my team as of this week, assuming Buddy plays.

Def: Deledio, Newman, Fisher, Goddard, Gibbs, Shaw, Suckling
(Lower, Jacobs, Howard)

Mid: Pendlebury, Swan, Dal Santo, Ablett, Boyd, O'Keefe
(Pavlich, Fyfe, Hibberd)

Ruck: Cox, Petrie
(Smith, Vardy)

Fwd: Goodes, Johnson, Chapman, Franklin, I.Smith, Higgins, N.Riewoldt
(T.Lynch, Mzungu, J.Tippett)

If i do the trade ROK would go to the FWD's pushing a N.Roo/Higgins/Franklin(inj?) to the bench

Is it a silly trade? I thought i might just be trying to find a trade because not trading is boring, haha. But the more i think about it the more i think it makes some sense.

Forward line is Petrie, Nickvolt, Chapman, Pavlich, Franklin, Goodes, Dawes

T lynch, Richardson, I smith

Is it worth replcing Dawes with somebody for less than 416K or just take a donut this week and play Smith for the rest of the year?

Forward options are lacking at this price imo...could gamble on Lobbe as a F8 before his price jumps? also giving me what 100K+ in the bank for sideways LTI's
has Gia turned the corner?

thoughts, 4 trades so proabably think hang onto them

I have 5 trades left. I had planned not to trade unless LTI or significant suspension hit.

But....i think i have one upgrade left to do.

I was pretty happy with my M6 being a FWD/MID MPP, someone like Pavlich, O'Keefe or Goodes depending on byes.

I do think i am missing out by having so much money in my ruck section (Cox, Petrie, Smith, Vardy, FWD: J.Tip). If i downgrade Z.Smith to a Lobbe/Gawn/Gorringe/Keefe then i can upgrade a bench mid player (Mzungu) to Judd who is very close to bottom price.

Mzungu has another 50k to make but in that time the prices of Smith, Lobbe and Judd will change to prevent me from doing the trade.

This is my team as of this week, assuming Buddy plays.

Def: Deledio, Newman, Fisher, Goddard, Gibbs, Shaw, Suckling
(Lower, Jacobs, Howard)

Mid: Pendlebury, Swan, Dal Santo, Ablett, Boyd, O'Keefe
(Pavlich, Fyfe, Hibberd)

Ruck: Cox, Petrie
(Smith, Vardy)

Fwd: Goodes, Johnson, Chapman, Franklin, I.Smith, Higgins, N.Riewoldt
(T.Lynch, Mzungu, J.Tippett)

If i do the trade ROK would go to the FWD's pushing a N.Roo/Higgins/Franklin(inj?) to the bench

Is it a silly trade? I thought i might just be trying to find a trade because not trading is boring, haha. But the more i think about it the more i think it makes some sense.

The way im looking at it is that it will just be leaving you with huge bench cover in O'keefe for your midfield because you cant get both him and Pavlich back into your forward line with mpp?

Is good if this is what you want and you are happy about riding out the season with 4 trades? really your midfield would be safe just 4 trades to cover forward ruck and defence so your really safe plus other cover

The way im looking at it is that it will just be leaving you with huge bench cover in O'keefe for your midfield because you cant get both him and Pavlich back into your forward line with mpp?

Is good if this is what you want and you are happy about riding out the season with 4 trades? really your midfield would be safe just 4 trades to cover forward ruck and defence so your really safe plus other cover

O'Keefe would be in the FWD's as of this week if i trade.

I.Smith, Higgins and Hibberd would be my bench next week with Pav and Fyfe swapping back into the forwards with Franklin, Lynch, Tippett/Lobbe on the bench as Hawks have the bye

Priddis is also an option for the trade, at bottom price, unique and no byes left but can he pull that really big score like Judd

Does anyone think Mundy will return in round 20 and in form? I know I'm asking a bit of a crystal ball question but just wondering what people may have heard? I'm running low on trades and not sideways trading him to Priddis would be handy!

Does anyone think Mundy will return in round 20 and in form? I know I'm asking a bit of a crystal ball question but just wondering what people may have heard? I'm running low on trades and not sideways trading him to Priddis would be handy!

Traded him out when he initially did his injury. His price has dropped significantly and has a breakeven of 215 in his first game back, so if you were to trade him you'd probably have to do it soon before he loses even more value. Having said that, he was one of the best players in the early part of the season and with him and Sandilands back and firing could be an absolute steal to bring in/good to keep around.

Traded him out when he initially did his injury. His price has dropped significantly and has a breakeven of 215 in his first game back, so if you were to trade him you'd probably have to do it soon before he loses even more value. Having said that, he was one of the best players in the early part of the season and with him and Sandilands back and firing could be an absolute steal to bring in/good to keep around.

Yeah, it's a gamble... on the one hand a wasted trade if he comes back firing and on the other if he comes back no good then I won't be able to sideways to a decent player because his value will plummet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team side is:

Backs: Deledio – Goddard – Gibbs – Shaw – Murphy – Broughton – Heppel

(Lower – Thompson – Puopolo)

Mids: Pavlich – Judd – Ablett – Priddis – Swan – Goodes
(Hibberd – Mzungu – B.Jacobs)

Rucks: Ryder – Smith
(Sandilands – Bailey)

Fwds: ROK – Harvey – Franklin – J.Riewoldt – N.Riewoldt – Darling – Krakouer
(I. Smith – Knights – Callinan)

I am after league win and have 6 trades left (traded Watson>Priddis this round) and $73k. I know that there needs to be some improvement, but as I have 22 players on-field playing should I wait a few rounds when I reach the finals to start trades?
There is so many options bearing in mind that nth, blues, cats, dons have byes in finals, but just not sure what to do.

Backs: Ive thought of options like trading out Heppel/Hibberd/lower for fisher.
Mids: Putting goodes or pav in the forward line and Mzgunu/Smith for Pendlebury/Boyd/Thompson.
Rucks: Trade out Sandilands for?? Have 3 playing ruckman already, so might be a waste of a trade, so maybe wait for a Sandi return.
Fwds: Darling/Krakouer/Knights for Fyfe/Sylvia or??

Any Supercoach Pro's for advice :confused:
:D
hehe anyones thoughts?:thumbsu:

My team side is:

Backs: Deledio – Goddard – Gibbs – Shaw – Murphy – Broughton – Heppel

(Lower – Thompson – Puopolo)

Mids: Pavlich – Judd – Ablett – Priddis – Swan – Goodes
(Hibberd – Mzungu – B.Jacobs)

Rucks: Ryder – Smith
(Sandilands – Bailey)

Fwds: ROK – Harvey – Franklin – J.Riewoldt – N.Riewoldt – Darling – Krakouer
(I. Smith – Knights – Callinan)

I am after league win and have 6 trades left (traded Watson>Priddis this round) and $73k. I know that there needs to be some improvement, but as I have 22 players on-field playing should I wait a few rounds when I reach the finals to start trades?
There is so many options bearing in mind that nth, blues, cats, dons have byes in finals, but just not sure what to do.

Backs: Ive thought of options like trading out Heppel/Hibberd/lower for fisher.
Mids: Putting goodes or pav in the forward line and Mzgunu/Smith for Pendlebury/Boyd/Thompson.
Rucks: Trade out Sandilands for?? Have 3 playing ruckman already, so might be a waste of a trade, so maybe wait for a Sandi return.
Fwds: Darling/Krakouer/Knights for Fyfe/Sylvia or??

Any Supercoach Pro's for advice :confused:
:D
hehe anyones thoughts?:thumbsu:

Hi, def not a pro but here goes :p I think definitely move one of those 3 for Fisher. I wouldn't burn a trade on your rucks because you have 3 decent options. I would swap Goodes into the fwd line and upgrade say Krakouer to a premium mid. That's 2 trades gone, with a 3rd to earn money to make them happen. Personally, I'd stop there and then see how things pan out. The trade to open up the money would probably come in the form of a fwd or a def > Talia. You have plenty of cows there you can cash in.

good luck, nice team btw :)

B: Scotland; Deledio; Goddard; Gibbs; Shaw; Enright; Heppell (Stanley; Duigan; Batchelor)
C: Pendlebury; Boyd; Judd; Ablett; Thompson; Swan (Mzungu; Jacobs; Callinan)
R: Cox; Petrie (Smith; Bailey)
F: Pavlich; O'Keefe; Harvey; Goodes; Franklin; Chapman; N Riewoldt (Smith; Howe; Richardson)

6 trades. $16,500.

Option 1:
Zac Smith <> Matthew Lobbe
Danny Stanley <> Sam Fisher

+ Keeps Heppell/Jacobs MPP link
+ Gives relatively stable ruck setup of Cox, Petrie (Lobbe, Bailey)
- Means that I have 3 Carlton players in my backline, or potentially 2 in my backline and 2 in my forwardline. I'm not concerned about league wins, but am concerned about the chances of a donut when they have their bye
- Doesn't allow for MPP (Petrie/Lobbe) which would be handy

Option 2:
Zac Smith <> Lachlan Keeffe
Nicholas Duigan <> Sam Fisher

+ Keeps Heppell/Jacobs MPP link
+
Means that I have reduce my amount of Carlton players to 3 between by back and centre lines
- Potentially have a non-playing selection at R4, leaving Bailey at R3 as my only ruck backup

Option 3:
Zac Smith <> Matthew Lobbe

+ Potentially leaves me with Lobbe and Fisher
- Does not complete my team this week
- Leaves me $5,800 short of going Duigan <> Fisher: Fisher would need to score 72 or less for me to be able to afford him next week

Any thoughts or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated (I understand this may be unlikely as I have not responded to anybody else)! :thumbsu:

what do you guys reckon about
Z Smith - Lobbe?

I reckon Lobbe would score = if not better than Smith for the remainder of the season and means i make some coin as well

thoughts?

aslo thinking of going Swallow -> Cooney (i reckon he'll ave > 100 a game from now on and is 380k, means i can put pav fwd and have jack/nick on the bench

I've got to say, I'm wavering on Priddis ever so slightly. I'm thinking about getting Chapman or O'Keefe instead, just to give me more forward options in my midfield. Then I'll bring Priddis in with a downgrade/upgrade double trade towards the end.

Four trades left, 212.7k

At the moment I'd say my options, in order of preference, are:

1. Iles --> Priddis
2. No trade
3. Iles --> Chapman
4. Iles --> O'Keefe

My team at the moment is:
Deledio (m), Fisher, Goddard (m), Gibbs (m), Enright, Shaw, Rawlings
Lower, Strauss, Howard

Pendlebury, Ablett, Mitchell, Swan, Pavlich (f), Bartel
Hibberd (d), Iles, Mzungu (f)

Cox, Petrie (f)
Smith, Gorringe

Harvey (m), Goodes (m), Franklin, Sylvia (m), N. Riewoldt, Didak (m), Smith (m)
Prestia (m), Howe, May

Also considering Steven May for Joel Tippett, to release Petrie. (Assuming Buddy is out) Two doughnuts if I do nothing or go with the original Priddis trade. One doughnut if I trade for Chapman/O'Keefe or Tippett. No doughnuts if I make both trades.

Hmmmmm...

what do you guys reckon about
Z Smith - Lobbe?

I reckon Lobbe would score = if not better than Smith for the remainder of the season and means i make some coin as well

If you've got more than six trades left, go for it. Is Smith your second/third/fourth ruck? Haven't seen Lobbe at all this year, but reports are good.

If you've got more than six trades left, go for it. Is Smith your second/third/fourth ruck? Haven't seen Lobbe at all this year, but reports are good.

yeah I in same boat with this decision. Please help if you guys can.

8 trades, $57K left, League win only, Currently equal top.

Cannot decide whether to go:

A)Smith-> Lobbe and then Krak to Pav this week. Will cop donut possibly but Krak price will go down again this week.

B) just hold off on trades and wait until finals

or C) Sandi to McEvoy Smith to lobbe this week and Krak to pav next week

Leaning towards B) atm.

B:Godd, Lids, Gibbs, Shaw, Suckling, Murphy, Heppell (lower, Buckley, Howard)
M: Swan, Pendles, Ablett, Judd, Hodge, Cross (Bewick, Jacobs, Mzungu)
R: Cox, Smith (SANDI, Tippett)
F:Buddy, N.Roo, J.Roo, ROK, Fyfe, Goodes. KRAK (I.Smith, Prestia, Siposs)

Any help would be appreciated.

Need ruck help. My current rucks are:

Cox, Smith (Sandilands, Campbell)

Should I downgrade Sandilands to Lobbe and use the cash to upgrade other areas or should I trade Sandilands for a Goldstein/McEvoy, etc? Is Smith likely to get rested towards the end of the year? Only four trades left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back