Rumour Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

We accidentally drank from Essendon drink bottles a couple of years ago and all our star players have been suspended indefinitely for drug use.

Which says a lot, doesn't it?

It's an easy, simple, obvious decision - it's only the hardest decision he's made because he's squibbed so many hard ones before.

To be fair it wouldn't be easy to tell a guy on the eve of his 200th game that he's been dropped, regardless of whether he's been in poor form. I can't imagine any coach likes dropping players and it would be even harder on the even of a big milestone game when they're likely thinking of bring the family over etc.

It's interesting to read what people will expect it to be. Wonder if anyone will be right, or it will be a major let down as far as importance goes

Well, it all depends on what he classifies as a star player.

I'm thinking retirement as well, but who? Reilly/Porps aren't "stars" Thommo is contracted. So Truck is the obvious one here. Could this be his farewell game?

I doubt, very much, it's something like a player is in trouble with the law. It would have been broken by somebody else now

Which says a lot, doesn't it?

It's an easy, simple, obvious decision - it's only the hardest decision he's made because he's squibbed so many hard ones before.

Sanderson could announce that he is delivering a bag full of blow jobs to your door, and you'd still complain that you had to carry them inside yourself.

I'm thinking retirement as well, but who? Reilly/Porps aren't "stars" Thommo is contracted. So Truck is the obvious one here. Could this be his farewell game?

I doubt, very much, it's something like a player is in trouble with the law. It would have been broken by somebody else now
They'll label anyone as a star for the story build up to make everyone ooh and aah about what is going on and tell others to listen in..

Porps would be logical, been a shadow of the Porps we saw a few years ago

Porpy was once a star!!!!

That game a few years back at the SCG where he won the game off his own boot in between popping his shoulder back into place was just remarkable and full of courage......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Porpy was once a star!!!!

That game a few years back at the SCG where he won the game off his own boot in between popping his shoulder back into place was just remarkable and full of courage......
Definitely a star for a small period..
He could have been such a player over a long period of time if not for those injuries..

In the SA media, anyone who plays AFL for the crows on a regular basis.

Porps retiring sounds legit.

However, in the news paper the head line will be "crows star quits club"

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back