Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly right.
A good example has just occurred. Some blonde woman in a Queensland election campaign had a Hitler-like moustache painted onto one of her election posters. She made a joke about it, standing in front of it and saying that the offenders had at least recognised her german origins. That's all, perfectly reasonable and funny.

You should see the outrage at her. Apparently this was disgusting and disrespecting the holocaust: what??
Her party leader reprimanded her disgusting behaviour and said that it wasn't funny: who cares what she thinks?

This stuff is just pathetically unbelievable.

I prefer the old days when the Jewish Mel Brooks (what a star) could have a whole skit "springtime with Hitler", mocking him in one of his movies. Try that these days.
Australian Politics tthread please if you have nothing better to post. This is an AFL rumours thread. :rage:

I apologise and agree. All of this stuff is much more appropriate in the Politically-Correct thread, certainly more appropriate than the Trump stuff put there now. The mods should transfer it all.
You apologise by making another political statement. Interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you’re being far too generous.

We had to achieve 5 objectives to score an A.

1) Bring in at least one elite player - FAIL

2) Bring in at least 3 best 22 players - PASS

3) Retain our first three picks in the 2024 draft - FAIL

4) Retain our first three picks in 2025 draft - BORDERLINE (can we turn a F3 + F4 into a F2???)

5) Not use up too much of the salary cap - BORDERLINE (what are we paying ANB, Cumming and Peatling.

I think a C to C+.
My sincere apologies for not understanding the CLEAR piss-take joke this post was meant to be (now confirmed in different ways). I hadn’t read the 5-10 pages before your post so definitely jumped the gun and was trigger happy in replying in a hostile way. At times, with so much repeat negativity combined with what I believe are fake alias accounts, it can be frustrating on here. Nice to have a few days off recently…

But this above post is absolutely a piss take to bedwetters on here and for that I apologise for my mistaken take on things and inappropriate reaction, cheers

Heard a rumour that we may go outside the big four, for our pick. Big time outside the box thinking

Im almost expecting it at this point.... :embarrassedv1:

Hamish has to stop thinking he's the most clever smartest recruiter in the room. FFS.

In a draft choc full of top end elite mids, we will go for some obscure left field 'bolter' who next to no one had in their top 30 let alone top 10.

Better yet - will be a utility type that has no real position but will come from a good family and has good team values.

:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back