Game Day Rustle Crow - Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This game is why I still want Barrass if he isn’t super expensive. Lobb’s having a shocker so far but hopefully it’s just a poor quarter and not the start of poor form

Embarrassing so far and we drop this and we likely get the Hawks first week of finals rather than the double chance.

FFS which team has finals on the line. Jesus, so frustrating.

Need an absolute bollocking at quarter time...

Between the lack of fight and a shocking Kayo stream, I might not be watching far into the 2nd quarter if we don’t turn this around.

I thought we were building something different, but this is exactly what we’ve done any other time we’ve had a chance to lock in a top 4/top 8 spot. Pathetic so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Bevo reads the riot act to them at the quarter time huddle because they need to wake the fxxk up!!

Not sure how this match plays out but this club continually takes you to a place where you start to give yourself permission to dream about what might be possible, and then cruelly shatters the dream.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They are a bottom 6 side. If we lose there is absolutely no excuses.
If we are serious we should belt them.

Adelaide won’t maintain this scoring efficiency but I’m more concerned about us moving the ball out of stoppage and creating any separation inside 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back