kp junior

Premiership Player
Nov 3, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
freo
Murph will be getting the 3rd defender now, time for a big preseason, a few extra kilos, and a massive 2007. Our forward line should be very frightening next year

kp junior said:
Murph will be getting the 3rd defender now, time for a big preseason, a few extra kilos, and a massive 2007. Our forward line should be very frightening next year
Yep!

I got a feeling Murphy could be our leading goal kicker next year. Longmuir must be licking his lips as well. He could potentially be getting the 4th defender, or force the opposition to send their resting ruckman to pick him up.

And then we still have Sandi to throw forward at times. :)

Murphy, Pav and Tarrant should be getting the ball around the fifty to sixty and kicking long to the square with JLO and Wiz working together. My tip is the Wiz to be leading goalkicker in '07.

I'm with you Roundhouse. Murph is a quality forward with a hunger to match. Doesn't seem to shirk the issue. I see him as bagging more than the others, hope he does.

Murph has a real opportunity to stamp his place in our side. I think he'll be even better after his experience this season and finals taste.

He probably needs to put on a few kgs and get closer to the 100kgs a few more cms height wouldnt be lost either (if hes still growing).

I am an unashamed fan of the Spud and IMO he will be a key player in our forward line for many years to come. I believe Freo will mainly play a 5 man forward line next year, Pav, Spud, Tarrant, JLo and Wiz all will have an impact next year.

Undertaker said:
I am an unashamed fan of the Spud and IMO he will be a key player in our forward line for many years to come. I believe Freo will mainly play a 5 man forward line next year, Pav, Spud, Tarrant, JLo and Wiz all will have an impact next year.
I'd only have JLo in there intermittently to exploit any lack of opposition height or if one of our tall forwards was on the bench, otherwise it could get crowded with Pav, Tarrant, Spud and Farmer.

I guess it all depends on where CC decides to play Pav and Tarrant...

Im a fan of Murphy and I think that he will kick 40 goals. Tarrant will lead up the ground alot and therefore I think that their will be a truckload of space. J Longmuir will be stay at home FF for the long ball and Murphy as a leading target. Pavlich for my liking will play further up the ground to create space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarrant, Pavlich, Murphy and JLo together is too top heavy. Pav will have to play on ball or Tarrant on the wing for JLo to spend more than 5-10 minutes inside 50.

dominguez said:
Tarrant, Pavlich, Murphy and JLo together is too top heavy. Pav will have to play on ball or Tarrant on the wing for JLo to spend more than 5-10 minutes inside 50.
Exactly, JLo should only bob up occasionally in our forward line to create mis-matches otherwise things may get crowded.

pav_is_god said:
Exactly, JLo should only bob up occasionally in our forward line to create mis-matches otherwise things may get crowded.

On the money there, we may see our ruckmen rotating from the bench more often.

We can always send Crowley forward for a run ......... he loves interacting with the crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Murphy - Time to step up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back