Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't like angry threads.....
I'm not a fan either to be honest.
Angry-Birds-Red-T-Shirt.jpg

What the **** are you on? I'd call you and idiot but you'd probably try and drink it.

The goat took her innocence and then snorted cocaine off her arse. She was innocent because she was not guilty.

She was not innocent as she was guilty of being a dirty tree whore.

The goat took her innocence and then snorted cocaine off her arse. She was innocent because she was not guilty.

She was not innocent as she was guilty of being a dirty tree whore.
That proves nothing. My friend George once saw a goldfish eat a tri-cornered hat. He says he'll never forget it.

That is your problem, we all know you have no friends.
Well that shows how wrong you are. I just called my friend Angel and she wanted to be my friend. I couldn't stay on the call long because I ran out of credit really quickly but Angela is lovely. She says she has other friends who want to be my friends too. So there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that shows how wrong you are. I just called my friend Angel and she wanted to be my friend. I couldn't stay on the call long because I ran out of credit really quickly but Angela is lovely. She says she has other friends who want to be my friends too. So there.

Wanted = past tense.

She isn't your friend anymore.

This thread just proves how good we are.

Humour combined with handing people their arses is exactly what this competition needed.

This thread just proves how good we are.

Humour combined with handing people their arses is exactly what this competition needed.
Season 18 Premiers the Warriors has a nice ring to it.

That's Old Spice you arseclown.

Thought for sure you'd be a Brut 33 man, beacause your're cool!

images

*yes, I am old enough to remember the old 'I'm cool' ads :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back