Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but we enjoy our girls from the whore tree. Roys enjoy their palms and 5 sisters.

Palms are the nicest
They offer great shade in summer.
I only have one sister

Congratulations - family members act as a good source of communication.

they do? trying to find the burn in your post, just can't seem to find it. maybe you were just playing it with a straight bat.

3KZ is Football will be unleashing these.

Type_95_torpedo_%28Oxygen_torpedo%29.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am wearing clothes and I am the only GOAT.
Goodness me ... so many paths converge to this clip.

Lubricated Goat, "In The Raw."

Anyone remember when Lubricated Goat played at The Royal Hotel in Warrnambool during our end of season trip a few years back. There were those girls from Terang we met at the pub and we all got nude on the dance floor. We were lubricated that night. Then Reardo went for a drive and brought back a goat he has seen grazing in a paddock at Allansford. Then the police arrived and we spent the night in the cells. Ah the good old days. I wonder what happened to that goat.

Last edited:
I was talking about you individually

I thought you were talking about mooch? Anyway i play in the midfield. I set up the goals.
No wonder we keep missing (apparently) because this clown keeps moving the goalposts.

And eaglesfan99 just for the record, I've scored more than I've missed, so your argument holds about as much water as your boots. Which is probably a little bit but not as much as you're making out. Then again, making out. Probably not something you've ever done before, except with little ted. And possibly Jemima.

Sorry, it's been 41 minutes, I think I broke the thread.
It is possible. I'm just confused trying to keep up with the shenanigans in this thread. Very little of it makes sense. Which is pretty normal for a Warriors thread, I hear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back