Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

JFC, look at this TJASTA campaigner. Thinks he's the beez kneez. Thinks he's the centre of attention. Thinks he should garner more sympathy because he uses a few emoticons.

Let's be honest, I hate everyone equally. Especially Tigerturbulance. But most especially TJASTA. And Republicans. Don't forget Republicans. And the Wonders.

I think you have a.case.
Seems to me this is a cheap way for the Furies to grab some money for their end-of-season trip.

Bunch of grubs.

JFC, look at this TJASTA campaigner. Thinks he's the beez kneez. Thinks he's the centre of attention. Thinks he should garner more sympathy because he uses a few emoticons.

Let's be honest, I hate everyone equally. Especially Tigerturbulance. But most especially TJASTA. And Republicans. Don't forget Republicans.
i love everyone equally silly, fumbler brought me up to be a lover :)
anyway **** you for bringing up politics loser

Let's be honest, I hate everyone equally. Especially Tigerturbulance. But most especially TJASTA. And Republicans. Don't forget Republicans. And the Wonders.
Hi beez do you hate me?

Did you know my name can be stylised as Beeztyy

i love everyone equally silly, fumbler brought me up to be a lover :)
anyway fu** you for bringing up politics loser
Don't call me a loser, campaigner.

I hope you get blue balls on Sunday.

Hi beez do you hate me?

Did you know my name can be stylised as Beeztyy
I don't really know you. But chances are I'll probably find a reason to hate you.

You probably look ugly in a purple jumper and purple is my favourite colour so I take you wearing it as an affront to purple and thus I hate you. Yes, that'll do.

Welcome to the club, champ.

I don't really know you. But chances are I'll probably find a reason to hate you.

You probably look ugly in a purple jumper and purple is my favourite colour so I take you wearing it as an affront to purple and thus I hate you. Yes, that'll do.

Welcome to the club, champ.
Thank you beez I will sign you up to the Bastyy fan club right now :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you beez I will sign you up to the Bastyy fan club right now :)

Dear beez,

Congratulations on joining the Bastyy Fan Club. You are officially member #099 to the Fan Club.

Please find attached your official membership card.

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 4.17.51 pm.png

When you show this membership card at the following venues you will get amazing discounts.
  • 6.9% Off at KFC (Tittybong store ONLY)
  • 11% of Lap dances at Kittens on weekdays (only before 5pm)
  • 7.5% all beers at the Hippodrome clubroom bar
The other merchandise associated with your membership will be sent to you in the coming days. Expect a phone call from me, Club Treasurer The Half Back or Bastyy himself to arrange a time for you to get your signed photograph with the great man, as well as share a meal with him before the game.

Once again -- Congratulations for joining the best player fan club in the whole SFA.

Regards,

Mister M.

Everyone enjoying the positive vibes in Victoria?

Today's been a good day (so far at least),

I haven't been arrested in my pyjama's for trying to incite a protest in Ballarat on Facebook during the middle of State 4 lockdowns because Comrade Dan, Kim Jong-un, Donald Trump, Bill Gates & the Reptilian World Order have convinced the Sheeple of a SCAMDEMIC today.

So that's a win.

beez by using your Safe Word 'Tigerturbulance"
beez safe word.jpg
does this mean you want me to stop?

so he hates me because i have dyslexia and a sh*t personality?
sounds more like discrimination to me :(

Welcome to my club, now kindly GTFO and stay out.

I would feel sorry for everyone down there, but than I remember they are Victorians and they deserve it.

Too right, our bad in being the better sporting state with the shitter "beaches".

To be fair to TJASTA -- he's probably just read that as GFTO and is really confused by the acronym.
He'll now be wondering what the hell an acronym is as well

To be fair to TJASTA -- he's probably just read that as GFTO and is really confused by the acronym.
Not all Gumbies can read to be honest. Why we struggle to follow basic game plan instructions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back