Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

You should be ashamed Ned_Flanders

why?

letting your dumbarse playmation teammates focus on you as a "successful" forward freed up the rest of the furies to cut your dumbarses into cream of turd

happy to take one for the team to take the W

source.gif

Thanks for the week Furies

TIME ON GROUND :
Rich (BB code):
FUR
This is Anfield      0 (On) Total : 100%
Ned_Flanders         0 (On) Total : 100%
MightyHawks86        0 (On) Total : 100%
Edmund hunt          0 (On) Total : 100%
JackBero             0 (On) Total : 100%
tigland              0 (On) Total : 100%
Bastyy               0 (On) Total : 100%
Elton Johns Wig      0 (On) Total : 100%
Mister M             0 (On) 50.59 (Off) 53.11 (On) 56.1 (Off) 71.31 (On) 95.08 (Off) Total : 77%
TJASTA               0 (On) Total : 100%
Wacky Tiger          0 (On) Total : 100%
Sterge               0 (On) Total : 100%
Rioli8217            0 (On) 1.23 (Off) Total : 2%
The Half Back        0 (On) Total : 100%
Piggy Smalls         0 (On) Total : 100%
Tigerturbulance      0 (On) 53.11 (Off) 56.1 (On) Total : 97%
Hate                 0 (On) 71.31 (Off) 95.08 (On) Total : 76%
Norma Lee Ava        0 (On) Total : 100%
Grockadoc            0 (Off) 50.59 (On) Total : 48%
Carson Dial          0 (Off) 1.23 (On) Total : 97%

Total :  3600               Average :  90

If I got benched 3 times today due to my indiscretions at Tittybong on Thursday night--- what did Rioli8217 do?

Thanks for the week Gumbies, I liked interacting with you, I think?
That's probably coz subconsciously you knew you were going to win so you took pity on us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You had 1 job Gumbies.
Yes but we're not very good at that job. If this were a place of employment we would have been reassigned by now.

We are so bad.
So so bad. I'm now 5 from 25.
Thanks for the week guys.
Hope all the dads had a great day. I certainly did Qooty aside.
I'm now about to watch never ending story, 8 year old Goose has put pressure on this movie, hope it stands up to the memory and the talk up I've given it to my 3 yo.
If not it will be disappointment number 2 for the day

Yes but we're not very good at that job. If this were a place of employment we would have been reassigned by now.

No, we're great at that job, this strength conditioning in holding these fat arses up continually means we simply cannot run games out at all, our problem is that expectation crushes us.

#rentfree campaigner. Now run and report me!

Need a bit of a reminder of recent events:
  • You tagged me in the "tag a squib" thread and made homophobic comments about me (not for the first time either) and I told you I didn't report you in the R3 match thread (nor did I in the squib thread). But your posts keep getting deleted because homophobic rants are against SFA rules.
  • This is the Furies Vs Gumbies match thread & you posted in here whinging that the Furies won.
It's only Round 6-- this match-up has no impact on the Roys finals chances. So no idea why you're melting about the result.

Need a bit of a reminder of recent events:
  • You tagged me in the "tag a squib" thread and made homophobic comments about me (not for the first time either) and I told you I didn't report you in the R3 match thread (nor did I in the squib thread). But your posts keep getting deleted because homophobic rants are against SFA rules.
  • This is the Furies Vs Gumbies match thread & you posted in here whinging that the Furies won.
It's only Round 6-- this match-up has no impact on the Roys finals chances. So no idea why you're melting about the result.
I never made a homophobic remark in the "tag a squib" thread you worm.

I never made a homophobic remark in the "tag a squib" thread you worm.

Then why did your posts get deleted?

I know why mine did--- because it quoted your rant.

EDIT:

...also why did ND post this in the thread the morning after?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back