Official Match Thread S33 Round 6 - Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

T2B_ was thinking about Madame Salsa again. Madame Salsa was a vile lover with ripe tomatoes and acidic juices.

T2B_ walked over to the window and reflected on his tasty surroundings. He had always loved hot slices of toast. It was a place that felt like home.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the vile figure of Madame Salsa.

T2B_ gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a sympathetic, cowardly, avocado with hard stone and curvaceous creamy flesh. His friends saw him as an attractive, albeit afraid avocado. Once, he had even saved a drunk chicken that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a sympathetic person who had once saved a drunk chicken that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Madame had in store today.

T2B_ grabbed a ripped sandwich that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As T2B_ stepped outside and Madame Salsa came closer, he could see the distinct glint in her eye.

Madame Salsa gazed with the affection of 9208 sinister ratty rabbits. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

T2B_ looked back, looking in pain and still fingering the ripped sandwich. "Madame, let me spread you, let's make guacamole," he replied.

They looked at each other with orgasmic feelings, like two anxious, afraid ants sitting at a very busy funeral, which had reggae music playing in the background and two adorable uncles crying to the beat.

T2B_ regarded Madame Salsa's ripe tomatoes. "I feel the same way!" revealed T2B_ with a delighted grin.

Madame Salsa looked on with joy, her emotions blushing like a shiny, glamorous guillotine.

Then Madame Salsa came inside for a nice drink of avocado beer.

THE END
----

The moral of this story is I predict the Roys by 35 points.

Captains, please have your team sheets in by 11.59pm AEDT this Thursday

you didnt tell me you died and became a Roy. I would have sent flowers

I mean glass houses and all Ned.

Speaking of dying though I though you were quiet when we played the Furies, assumed you died like the rest of the club

I wasnt killed. I was exiled and now walk the land having adventures, helping people, and flashbacks to my time as a young monk

And I actually enjoy Qooty again :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell TedDougChris how much better the Gumbies are than the Roys

Doubt Reaction GIF

Tell TedDougChris how much better the Gumbies are than the Roys
Yes Godfather, the Gumbies are elite and scholars and gentlemen.
Plus they provide soy milk for my tea and kale salad which provides valuable iron for my game.
I've just finished playing golf with the 3 stooges.

images (23) (29).jpeg

Yes Godfather, the Gumbies are elite and scholars and gentlemen.
Plus they provide soy milk for my tea and kale salad which provides valuable iron for my game.
I've just finished playing golf with the 3 stooges.

View attachment 1340826
Oh shit. You've joined the Old Boys. We had a good run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 6 - Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back