Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

The very fact that certain Port fans aren't averse to the idea of a Crows win on Thursday night, speaks volumes about how much we want this fraud out of our club.
Gives us a chance to be rid of Hinkley sooner and also hecks up their draft pick. A loss is great for us and terrible for them.

That said its hard to ever want the clowns to win a showdown especially as I think that would tip the showdown ledger in their favour.

If only there was a way for both teams to lose while gifting them 4 premiership points in a side deal.

Gives us a chance to be rid of Hinkley sooner and also *s up their draft pick. A loss is great for us and terrible for them.

That said its hard to ever want the clowns to win a showdown especially as I think that would tip the showdown ledger in their favour.

If only there was a way for both teams to lose while gifting them 4 premiership points in a side deal.
Yeah it's 27 all at the moment.

Here is yet another example of how stupid the “Who are you going to get?” argument is.

If we were any other club in the world it would be exciting to find out about blokes like this because you would expect your club would always be on the lookout and potentially he could be the next senior coach.

Meanwhile at Port we seem to be already committed to at minimum another year and a half wasted by this joker, with a bloke that's spent too much time around him then getting the role for probably at least 3-5 years after that. Its just negligent.

If we were any other club in the world it would be exciting to find out about blokes like this because you would expect your club would always be on the lookout and potentially he could be the next senior coach.

Meanwhile at Port we seem to be already committed to at minimum another year and a half wasted by this joker, with a bloke that's spent too much time around him then getting the role for probably at least 3-5 years after that. Its just negligent.

We've just given up going for top notch assistants now. Just grab whoever's floating around the sanfl.

Very low bar, and they've spent most of the era well behind us.

It's just more proof that we wilt in big games.
In the next 2 games, if we kick for goal like we did on Friday night - especially in the first quarter, it could get REALLY ugly. You have to start well in front of the big sticks when you're in hostile territory: which we rarely do. It's a big part of why we struggle when playing against good teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I want Hinkley gone. I also want to win the showdown. Not going to pretend I don't just for emotional hedging. Every true Port supporter should want to beat our biggest rival. Those that say otherwise are just scared we will lose.

Yeah, I want Hinkley gone. I also want to win the showdown. Not going to pretend I don't just for emotional hedging. Every true Port supporter should want to beat our biggest rival. Those that say otherwise are just scared we will lose.
Why should we care and put ourselves out on a limb? The people running the club don’t clearly. I’m not wearing hurt for those losers anymore. I’ve loved this club fanatically my whole life and I genuinely don’t give a s**t if we win or lose Thursday night. That’s not hedging anything, I just don’t recognise the joint anymore. Each to their own.

They aren't winning a flag any time soon and so long as we have this heirarchy in charge - neither are we.

My dream: Short term (or long term, depending on how you look at it) pain to (hopefully) fast track change and greener pastures. Lose Thursday night, cop a reaming from the Cats the following week and hopefully that has the "flat track" media circus sprouting Ken hate louder than it's ever been.

Reality - we will lose on Thursday night, get walloped at Geelong and the injury card gets sung loudly as the "who ya gonna get" crowd reach fever pitch & we don't win either way.

See you at the footy.

Why should we care and put ourselves out on a limb? The people running the club don’t clearly. I’m not wearing hurt for those losers anymore. I’ve loved this club fanatically my whole life and I genuinely don’t give a s**t if we win or lose Thursday night. That’s not hedging anything, I just don’t recognise the joint anymore. Each to their own.
I am in the same boat. I used to go to every showdown each year both home and away. Still remember being part of the small minority of Port supporters in the crowd in the first away showdown back in 1997.

Back in the day I would be angry for the whole week if Port lost the showdown. Now it all means nothing to me win, lose or draw.

Nothing will change with the result. Same old, same old.

Yea nah I don’t think you can say it’s hedging

I am a true supporter but I am one of those who believe we will lose Thursday night and that’s OK because it will highlight our crappy record in big games when the heat is on

That’s our biggest challenge right now weeding out the culture and people so that we go into these games confident we won’t wilt you know like GWS do now…

Yea nah I don’t think you can say it’s hedging

I am a true supporter but I am one of those who believe we will lose Thursday night and that’s OK because it will highlight our crappy record in big games when the heat is on

That’s our biggest challenge right now weeding out the culture and people so that we go into these games confident we won’t wilt you know like GWS do now…
I am talking about WANTING to win, not about thinking that we will win or lose. I tipped the crows by the way. But I hope to be wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back