Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even do that. We go to the Vic ammo leagues to pluck some good vibes over wins coach out of nowhere.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Wonder if I can get an assistants job by building a website for the Central Glenelg Football League and build a winning coaching profile.

Yeah, I want Hinkley gone. I also want to win the showdown. Not going to pretend I don't just for emotional hedging. Every true Port supporter should want to beat our biggest rival. Those that say otherwise are just scared we will lose.
My desire to win this week just went through the roof. About 15 minutes ago, Tredders was on 5AA, and Rowey actually mouthed the words, "We cannot lose." I'm sure Tredders and Timmy won't hesitate to remind him after the game if we get up.

In the next 2 games, if we kick for goal like we did on Friday night - especially in the first quarter, it could get REALLY ugly. You have to start well in front of the big sticks when you're in hostile territory: which we rarely do. It's a big part of why we struggle when playing against good teams.
And lots of people thought that we would beat Collingwood. Unbelievable.

The crows are coming from a low base, a wooden spoon not that long ago and the we have Port, supposed to be top eight and some would say top 4 worthy and I still can't manage to tip Port in the Showdown, hope to be wrong but here goes, the Croms by 16 points.

Sack Hinkley.

What’s crom actually mean ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why should we care and put ourselves out on a limb? The people running the club don’t clearly. I’m not wearing hurt for those losers anymore. I’ve loved this club fanatically my whole life and I genuinely don’t give a s**t if we win or lose Thursday night. That’s not hedging anything, I just don’t recognise the joint anymore. Each to their own.
Yep, I'm happy if we win and players like butters, JHF et al play well just to enjoy the individual skill on display.
But I'm also completely indifferent to losing, it's gotten to the point where you just need to laugh at another Hinkleyball special. It's not like we're finding new ways to lose, we've all seen this one before.
You can't invest in this team anymore because calling it a team implies there is a level of cohesion and bigger plan to make the players better by being in the group.

Yep, I'm happy if we win and players like butters, JHF et al play well just to enjoy the individual skill on display.
But I'm also completely indifferent to losing, it's gotten to the point where you just need to laugh at another Hinkleyball special. It's not like we're finding new ways to lose, we've all seen this one before.
You can't invest in this team anymore because calling it a team implies there is a level of cohesion and bigger plan to make the players better by being in the group.
100%. You might get over the line in a Grand Final thanks to individual brilliance, but you won’t even get to one if you rely on it week-to-week.

We get some nice sugar hit moments thanks to the individual brilliance of some of our players, but I think most of us are dialled in enough to realise what we’re watching isn’t sustainable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I want Hinkley gone. I also want to win the showdown. Not going to pretend I don't just for emotional hedging. Every true Port supporter should want to beat our biggest rival. Those that say otherwise are just scared we will lose.
Nup.

Winning against a shit team means absolutely nothing. Cross town water cooler bragging is at this point completely juvenile, pointless and counter productive.

Losing means so much more. So much more.

Bull flipping shit any of you want to lose the showdown, and see those tossers carrying on like they’ve won the flag again in another last quarter party time. God there is some crap that gets written in here.

Bull *ing s**t any of you want to lose the showdown, and see those tossers carrying on like they’ve won the flag again in another last quarter party time. God there is some crap that gets written in here.

I can't act like I wasn't hoping Dawson would kick the goal against us, because I was fully certain we'd see the back of Ken over it. Now I know that if that didn't do it, nothing will. ****er is gonna get to leave on his own accord so we might as well beat the scum while we're stuck with him.

Bull *ing s**t any of you want to lose the showdown, and see those tossers carrying on like they’ve won the flag again in another last quarter party time. God there is some crap that gets written in here.

I don't care how Crows fans carry on. I care about the foundation and success of my club. If losing a game against whoever helps gets the club back on track I'm onboard.

Zach Tuohy on SEN this morning
"Most of of what you do on game day is fairly automatic and then the REAL ART OF COACHING is kind of changing up things up in real time."
What on earth would Chris Scott know?

i wonder if we'd actually be happy if we won by 180 points

If we did we’d spend the whole week gargling and spitting bathwater into each other’s mouths and then go down by 6 goals to Geelong in Geelong.

The entire thing’s pointless.

🎼Walking In A Ken Hinkley Wonderland🎶

These are some qualities that can be indicative of a bad football coach.

Lack of Adaptability: Football requires adaptability to adjust strategies, formations, or game plans based on the situation. A coach who is rigid and resistant to change may hinder the team's progress and limit their ability to respond effectively to different challenges.

Lack of Organization: Disorganization can hinder team progress. A coach who lacks organization may not have structured training sessions, fail to develop a game plan, or struggle to provide a cohesive team environment.

Poor Communication: A bad coach may struggle with clear and effective communication. They may fail to explain instructions, strategies, or feedback adequately, leading to confusion among players.

Negative Attitude: A coach with a consistently negative or critical attitude can demotivate players and hinder their development. It is important for a coach to provide constructive feedback.

Inadequate Preparation: A coach who fails to adequately prepare for training sessions, matches, or opponents may limit the team's ability to perform at their best. Lack of preparation can lead to disorganized practices and suboptimal performance.

Sack bottom ten Ken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back