Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just don't know how people in positions of power can ignore the constant parade of teams we were ahead of on the old clock waltzing past us year after year.. seriously you'd have to be daft.

Or not care?

Can you imagine where we'd be this season without Butters and JHF?
And that's the whole point the Hinkley strategy is all about having a few champions that win you enough games so you don't get sacked.

He learnt that at Geebung with Gary Ablett Senior, Paul Couch and Brownless and the rest of the handbaggers. But it never brings a premiership. He's just a loser.

I was today years old when I discovered Marshall is dating Stinkley’s daughter. Suddenly, a lot of things make sense.
Oh god imagine perpetuating the stink gene

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't know how people in positions of power can ignore the constant parade of teams we were ahead of on the old clock waltzing past us year after year.. seriously you'd have to be daft.
Because they are dumb, arrogant, self serving ****ers!

Did anyone just see Ken’s press conference? Feck me what a moron he is.

He actually said something like: we learned a lot - when you win you learn a lot and when you lose you learn a lot and we lost tonight and learned something.

I sh!t you not.

Straight after he said that, they crossed back to Daisy, Holmes and Selwood and they were laughing at his utter bullshit. Abbey Holmes was like, apologies there everyone, we just all had the giggles…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back