Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so blatantly obvious that Ken is desperately trying to keep the players on side.

"You don't want a coach that has expectations do you?"

"Other coaches would probably punish you on the track for a performance like that. Not Daddy!"

Daddy supports your work life balance!

Imagine keeping a stale dud coach for so long you have to gift cheap tickets & memberships.. fukc me read the room lol
Crazy to think that Koch's strategy of alienating the long term club members and fans to focus on people who show up once a year maybe hasn't worked. It's as if you've pushed out the people that would've shown up and these people with no connection to the club aren't showing up either. It's such an unpredictable chain of events though so how could anyone have seen this coming?

I hope Dixon has played his last game for us he can be cannoned into the sun for all I care.
Can't see any new coach putting him in but Hinkley will get him back as soon as he can. Will Donuts still be here when his suspension is up? Hopefully they can **** off together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie Maguire says....

Port fans...The ones that own the club.

I will say that again...

Eddie Freakin Maguire

Port Fans...The ones who own the club
It was Eddie and Collingwood who have money to the Port Magpies when we were doing it tough. For all of his perceived problems, it was McGuire who got emirates and Nike on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back