Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Makes me think we just got given the sydney stability blueprint and shoddily implemented it and the AFL and their journos are just doing their job to try and protect it despite it failing here.

The stability thing was totally AFL driven and Koch just followed it.

Ken lucked out to be the coach the mandate has seen through 11 years. What a campaigner.

View attachment 2032525

Even now, in what is likely his final weeks as Port coach, he simply will not admit that buck stops with the coach.

Which is why I have absolutely no sympathy for him.

It's unbelievable hubris. We didn't just drop off in some way shape or form, we were flogged by our biggest ever losing margin to a non-SA team in a home game.

Guess what Kenny? You have been judged and found wanting.

I’m not going to insult your intelligence and pretend I feel desperately sorry for you, because I really struggle to empathise with opposition supporters.

But what I can truthfully say, is that your supporter base in the last week has been on the receiving end of one of the most intense and coordinated media gaslighting operations I’ve ever witnessed. I honestly think it could be a CIA sponsored psyop to see how easily a targeted group can be driven insane by mass-media.

Cleary declaring that there will be a Port board meeting on Monday if St Kilda win.
No context is given to this statement particularly from a "Hawks" supporter. They asked him in the context of Damo's If and Then segment on AFL.com.au so he just made a guess.

"If Port lose, then there will be a board meeting at Alberton."

There's no proof that it will happen even if we do lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread moves pretty quick, I'm scared to see what will happen when he actually gets sacked
There will be street parties, strangers embracing in the streets, there will be dancing and champagne. And then we will wake up. Because that pratt is never getting sacked. He will move on only when Alberton is a pile of smouldering ashes that he cannot do any further damage to.

View attachment 2032525

Even now, in what is likely his final weeks as Port coach, he simply will not admit that buck stops with the coach.

I wish it was his final weeks at Port but we know our weak pathetic leaders at our club wont make that call.

View attachment 2032525

"its not for me to have any self awareness whatsoever"

Don't we know it Ken.

Now today's Port Adelaide 👇

“I'm not giving up” " i didn't hear “the white noise” from those supporters

~Ken Hinkley

It just shows the lack of intelligence and what they know about the game - and it's very, very little... have a look at yourself.

~ Charlie Dixon

"We've been around the club for five or six years now, and we've seen these periods, especially with Ken and our supporter base. I wouldn't say it's anything unusual"

~ Zac Butters

View attachment 2032516
"I'm a fighter"? WTF funniest thing I've heard I'm a long time... Good on ya... ****ing dickhead.

Last edited:
Kingy running through the seven fans still left for Ken.

Poor Barrett.

He doesn't even get a mention.
Thats funny. I assume King was reading out a text or email from a fan as the - there is an analyst over their called Jordan Hinkley - sounds like somerhing from someone from this board would use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back