Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon this is still possible. I reckon they would all go again.

Although they were excited this year believing this was the flag year, all abject dismal finals flops are diminished because of Kenny's good blokeness and loving relationship he has with the players. If they are in fact discussing and contemplating moving Ken on, I bet it's not the results that are the sticking point for a strong decision, but because they can't fathom the future without good bloke Ken.
To be honest an extension is the only thing that makes any sense to for Ken to go on next year, be it with some requirements to win a preliminary final or just simply another top 4 finish.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is the outcome because it is suicide for him to go in to his last year with a less favorable draw and other clubs on the rise, this can get a lot worse for Stinkers.

Yep, you’ve convinced me. Keep the campaigner on board, I genuinely want to see how bad it can get and I can’t wait to contribute to it.
Hinkley always survives. It’s scary.

I can’t see him falling badly.

When the club was run by genuine Port Adelaide people no coach regardless of whether they were coaching the junior colts or the league team would have would have survived kern's `Finals Are Scary' BS, it would have to be the silliest comment by any coach in the club's 154 year history, and unfortunately epitomises the near enough is good enough clown show we have become under koch and co.

Hinkley always survives. It’s scary.

I can’t see him falling badly.

GY2aT51WkAUNUTg

Ken Hinkley some time in the future still coaching us. Carr next to him on waiting for the succession plan

Maybe the word gets out tonight/tomorrow a.m. that Donuts is 'voluntarily handing over' to Carr.

This will enable one last glorification of this unselfish statue-deserving hero at tomorrow night's B+F.

Behind the scenes, of course, it will be very different. And we know it. This only happens if they tell him he's toast. 🙏

Tom Harley (of Sydney) said he feels sorry for the fans on SEN Vic with Kane and went on to say their motto is "we exist to enrich their lives"...SO so far from what PAFC has been attempting to achieve the last 7 years minimum. Achieving to have the opportunity to "get lucky" in finals

Tom Harley (of Sydney) said he feels sorry for the fans on SEN Vic with Kane and went on to say their motto is "we exist to enrich their lives"...SO so far from what PAFC has been attempting to achieve the last 7 years minimum. Achieving to have the opportunity to "get lucky" in finals
DO NOT buy memberships. DO NOT aid and abet that campaigner by listening to him or the station he is on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PAFC exist to enrich their own pockets at the expense of fans who they treat with absolute contempt.

Dude, we ****en suck.
Lost a home prelim by 74 points.

Lost a home qualifying final by 84 points.

Failed the optics test badly in a prelim loss by reverting back to a game plan that failed a decade ago.

Three finals wins in 10 years.

Longest tenure in 127 years of VFL/AFL history without a Grand Final birth.

Coach keeps his job, will head into 2025 with the same chairman/CEO/footy boss/senior coach structure.

We are honestly living in a parallel dimension.

The players are engaged. Ken hasn’t lost the players hence why he’s still here.

Also it’s mostly members from generations past that dislike the club and Ken at the minute. Plenty like going to catch a FruChoc and watch the dating game, some probably prefer the colours to the Crows.

Ken would have been sacked by now IMO and clearly has zero intention of walking.

You’ll see him next giving his speech at the B&F then in March, bookmark it.

It just stinks like every other year.
100% agree. Buts it's weird that they back him then don't turn up to the majority of finals they play in. The only explanation for this is that they only play to ensure his contract. This is sickening on so many levels. I have very little respect left for the players & Ken lost my respect in 2015.

WE ARE NOT PORT ADELAIDE.

WE ARE THE HINKLEY CHILD CARE CENTRE.

Last edited:
Caro and Kane are almost telling Ken to leave with their comments. They know what’s coming for him next year if we just roll along as normal.

Wait until Dew says ‘nah’ made a call to Schoey…
They are telling him to leave because Ken is setting it up so he 'walks' at the B&F instead of being sacked

Maybe they’ll wait until AFTER trade period to announce no more Ken, because they’re scared players will ask to be traded

Anyone who is more interested in swinging from the nuts of a creepy 60 year old greyhound murderer than representing the actual football club can heck right off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back