Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 90 point beat down next Friday should fix that. Please tell me Chewy316 if this happens that he will get sacked.

Who knows?

I certainly don't look at today's game thinking "wow they've turned this around here we go."

They played the bottom side on the ladder at home and were only up 10 points in an incredibly competitive game to 3/4 time. Hinkley was out coached big time today, Richmond consistently were able to break Port's defensive press which has been vulnerable all year. And skills wise Richmond imo had the better of it. Port just steam rolled them in the fourth quarter when Richmond literally had nothing left to give.

I really doubt they'd sack him after the Carlton game. But if they lose both the Carlton and Sydney games and are largely non competitive in both, it could definitely be all over soon thereafter.

These final 5 games were always going to be the put up or shut up for Ken this year. I haven't seen anything yet to suggest the Club are up for this challenge, so I'm expecting things to get ugly.

Facebook dills were out in full force. Last night's win has apparently shut up all the Dixon and Hinkley haters. It's ****ing incredible how dumb these people are.

They'll be absolutely shocked when we get destroyed by carlton next week.

Just absolute room temperature IQs incapable of assessing a performance based on the quality of opposition

Ken trying to solidify his position by saying how he knew he would win in the end against the bottom placed team and Yze said we gave them easy goals in the last quarter because we didnt want to just lose by a couple but instead we tried to win it ourselves and he was just as proud of his team in the last quarter as he was in the 1st 3.

Ken thinks he's a coaching master while Yze thinks he played a heaps of kids and died trying and Charlie thinks he's god gift to the forward line again....The funniest thing is the delusion is so desperately craved they believe anything.

What was with Dwayne saying multiple times he will be coaching next year regardless of the results. Also why isn’t he on camera during the game? Is the camera person told not to film him, surely not. Reckon he’ll still be here next year.
It'll be a disaster if he does coz the energy at the game and on this forum is 2012 tier atm.

Ricciuto talking up Boak and Dixon for new contracts was trolling us at its finest

It'll be a disaster if he does coz the energy at the game and on this forum is 2012 tier atm.
27k to a Saturday night game against a team with a massive fan base should be ringing alarm bells. And I think it was, given that finbarr and I and I'm sure thousands of others got emailed free tickets to the rest of our games this year.

The club knows crowds are dwindling but (so far) refuses to do the one and only thing that will bring them back. I'll happily pay out my $600 to go see us play under a new coach next year. I wouldn't go see us under Hinkley next year if they paid me.

They'll be absolutely shocked when we get destroyed by carlton next week.

Just absolute room temperature IQs incapable of assessing a performance based on the quality of opposition
The social media generation with goldfish like memories and attention spans.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was with Dwayne saying multiple times he will be coaching next year regardless of the results. Also why isn’t he on camera during the game? Is the camera person told not to film him, surely not. Reckon he’ll still be here next year.
These idiots are clearly being given an agenda, which has to be broadcast to the masses, and the deliberate avoidance from showing Hinkley's face during last night's game was designed to ease the anger amongst the fans. The whole thing is pathetic, and I'm over it.

The top 5 at the end of today will be Sydney, Carlton, Freo, GWS and Brisbane. All feel like locks to play finals.

Hawthorn and Geelong both have very easy draws so I think they'll make it.

That leaves one spot between Collingwood, Essendon, Bulldogs, Melbourne, SUNS and us. We're unlikely to make it unless something drastic changes.

Last edited:
The top 5 at the end of today will be Sydney, Carlton, Freo, GWS and Brisbane. All feel like locks to play finals.

Hawthorn and Geelong both have very easy draws so I think they'll make it.

That leaves one spot between Collingwood, Bulldogs, Melbourne, SUNS and us. We're unlikely to make it unless something drastic changes.
Put all your money on Carlton for the flag. Ripe for the fairytale and I just can't see another Vic side being in the ball park outside a Bulldogs 2016 type fix. Geelong will make top 4 based on their easy draw but they are a shadow of what they once were.

Put all your money on Carlton for the flag. Ripe for the fairytale and I just can't see another Vic side being in the ball park outside a Bulldogs 2016 type fix. Geelong will make top 4 based on their easy draw but they are a shadow of what they once were.

So not Kenneth?

What was with Dwayne saying multiple times he will be coaching next year regardless of the results.
It was exactly the same scripted line several times, also felt quite forced against the play, so it must have been a direction.

Combined with the Footy Record piece written directly by a Port employee, this is all looking too obvious now.

Basically this season is down the toilet now.

The next 5 weeks will determine whether we can say goodbye to 2025 as well, and then the next 12 months will determine whether we are set back another decade or not.

The club is fast entering Crow territory now, where they'll need to target SA kids in the draft or trade to bring SA talent back home, because no Victorian kids will want to be drafted or traded to Port and have their careers sabotaged under this buffoon.

It was exactly the same scripted line several times, also felt quite forced against the play, so it must have been a direction.

Combined with the Footy Record piece written directly by a Port employee, this is all looking too obvious now.

Word of advice on draino, the guy is an absolute buffoon who chugs 2 Red bulls and a bunch of coffee before commentating any game. He makes about 50-60 ludicrous statements every single game. Don't assign any value to them. I suspect if you asked him about some bullshit he said post game he'd have no idea. He has been ruining games of footy with his BS for decades

Last edited:
How blessed is Hawthorn going from Clarko to Mitchell.

It’s a bit like West Coast going from Malthouse to Judge to Worsfold to Simpson.

Yeah you might endure some rough years and maybe even hire the wrong guy along the way, but you keep rolling the dice.

At Port, all it took was 2 reasonably good years (neither of which was a top-4 finish btw) and David Koch and his board of lickspittles decided Hinkley was a premiership coach to give infinite time, resources and patience to until the ‘inevitable’ dynasty happened.

Absolutely nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back