Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we are gonna lose this great man to West Coast...
Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

View attachment 2058984

The booing started when it looked like we were going to lose by 100pts to 13th-placed Brisbane at home lol

If you can’t voice your displeasure in those circumstances, when can you?

They make it sound as if he was booed while donating $5,000 to the WCH’s cranio-facial unit or something.
Port supporters booing Kenny Hinkley = bad
Carlton supporters booing JHF = OK

Nice to win but but also depressing.

I love this thread and have grown to hate Ken

But something beautiful happened tonight under his watch

Carlton kiddies have had their weekend F*cked-up

Vossy looks like an even bigger moron

And those total campaigners could be out the four this weekend

My partner just walked downstairs, asked how the game went. I said we won. Her response was "is that good?". I don't know the answer, honestly.

I wish I could enjoy a win like this properly. Instead it's a nothing feeling like it has been for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can relax. This result does not change anything going forward. Making finals isn't going to save Ken.

It's going to be ok.
I've never put so much faith into the words of someone I've never met 😍😍😍

You can relax. This result does not change anything going forward. Making finals isn't going to save Ken.

It's going to be ok.

There's still plenty of footy to be played against a fairly poor bunch of teams, even if they are at the top of the table at the moment. Naturally in a year where we need the top sides to put us to the sword, we get this season where you could throw a blanket over the top 12.

These idiots have caved multiple times. I absolutely trust that your mail is correct. What I don't trust is for the board not to wilt if we win a final and Ken tells them he reckons we're right on the cusp and he wants to go on.

If he is going to be sacked at the end of the year, he should be sacked already. My worry is that your contact is being told what they want to hear so they don't try to push too hard for the sacking, believing it's already a guarantee.

He actually behaved like a professional coach on the siren tonight, rather than the lunatic scenes of the Geelong and St Kilda wins, and that stupid Irish dance he did last year against Melbourne.

This was notable. Wonder if he got told to show some decorum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back