Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I couldn't care less that the club hierarchy aren't backing us. We aren't backing them. We are not out to win a popularity contest, we are out to save our club. Embrace the sledging & then use it.
Precisely. They have repeatedly failed us and not held up their side of our social contract so we don't owe them anything. They need to return to the people who make this club, and to the creed.

C4 said in the other thread that he still has the numbers at board level. Explains the propaganda push.

He's gonna get booed so hard he ceases to exist, Fus Do Rah style.

Yeh, seems like business as usual. The protection program for all of them, media and club officials is still in place. When we crawl past St kilda this week it will be all Kenny is the man for the job, we told ya you ferals.

Yeh, seems like business as usual. The protection program for all of them, media and club officials is still in place. When we crawl past St kilda this week it will be all Kenny is the man for the job, we told ya you ferals.
You already know, it will be a victory lap by Kane and all the happy clappers comments "where are the Hinkley haters now?" As one win against a big average team changes everything but a decade of derp doesn't register with them

He's got the numbers, it's no surprise really, they'll back him in because their arses are on the line too.

Interesting though its the majority of the board and not unanimous.....hopefully more than just Tredrea.

Whateley is mostly right, its the players to determine this situation....another abysmal showing against the saints and that could well be it.

We win and it'll be mixed against the dogs, but if the booing continues he is a goner.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C4 said in the other thread that he still has the numbers at board level. Explains the propaganda push.

He's gonna get booed so hard he ceases to exist, Fus Do Rah style.
Still has the numbers for now. I think that can change very rapidly, depending on if we really go over a cliff, say, multiple 10+ goal losses in the next month. The board meets monthly, if I am correct, surely a whole months' worth of booing, white noise rising to a great crescendo, THAT'S got to be enough to tip them over the edge??

Been a good day for the Port board and Ken.
AA making sure only positive calls hit the airwaves.
Former players coming our defending the club.
Melbourne media and the Cornes family.Strong endorsement of Ken till the end of 2025.
Possibly leaks to the media about Josh Carr and Warren Tredrea.
Ken might be a sh7t coach.But hes played these last couple of days brilliantly.The same way hes survived so long at,Port.
At least the Port Adelaide Club cant sensor Big Footy.

Right now this just feels just like all the other times I've been told "this time he's really gone". All he has to do is slide into the 8 and he'll be here next year regardless of finals results.

The media are pushing hard for him to keep his job and I think that is the only voice Koch listens to. The players will probably have their usual uplift in performance whenever this slob's job is question as well.

Been a good day for the Port board and Ken.
AA making sure only positive calls hit the airwaves.
Former players coming our defending the club.
Melbourne media and the Cornes family.Strong endorsement of Ken till the end of 2025.
Possibly leaks to the media about Josh Carr and Warren Tredrea.
Ken might be a sh7t coach.But hes played these last couple of days brilliantly.The same way hes survived so long at,Port.
At least the Port Adelaide Club cant sensor Big Footy.
Lol there is no coming back from the coach being booed and the entire home crowd walking out. It's only getting worse from here. They'll beat the Saints and snag some easy wins but no one is gonna be fooled. They are just in their desperate death throes

Lol there is no coming back from the coach being booed and the entire home crowd walking out. It's only getting worse from here. They'll beat the Saints and snag some easy wins but no one is gonna be fooled. They are just in their desperate death throes

I've been in foody a long time

I struggle to understand how anyone can defend him and want to have him coach any further than this year.

What are these people expecting to happen? Are they following the same story line as us all?

I also don’t understand why we should forever be in debt that he came on board in 2013 to save us. I need these happy clappers to tell me when the appropriate time for him to leave is then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back