Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's all about reducing the payout for the Club at this point.

There's also the optics of sacking a coach whose team remains (at this point) still in the top 8. You just don't see coaches sacked in that situation unless there has been some sort of gross misconduct.

I expect Ken to be gone within the next month, but if he somehow survives longer than that, he won't be in charge next year. I'm 100% confident of that. If they lose on Sunday and appear lifeless on the field, he most likely will be done by Monday night if not sooner.
I’d argue it makes more sense to sack him now and salvage something from the season. It happens in European soccer all the time. Under performing coach gets turfed, team gets the new coach bounce. Dream scenario was Chelsea under De Matteo winning the CL

Now today's Port Adelaide

“I'm not giving up” " i didn't hear “the white noise” from those supporters

~Ken Hinkley

It just shows the lack of intelligence and what they know about the game - and it's very, very little... have a look at yourself.

~ Charlie Dixon

"We've been around the club for five or six years now, and we've seen these periods, especially with Ken and our supporter base. I wouldn't say it's anything unusual"

~ Zac Butters

View attachment 2032516

Zak.

We love you.

"We've been around 5 or 6 years now and we've seen these periods."

Now give that some thought.

Zak.

We love you.

"We've been around 5 or 6 years now and we've seen these periods."

Now give that some thought.
I'm with you. I'm happy for the ones that love Daddy to go and that includes you Zak. It's going to take a massive clean out to rid the putrid Hinkley stench. I want to feel pride in my club and look forward to going to the footy again.

The happy clappers need to realise and remember that the club did not come out and defend it's supporters and yes that includes Thunderpants and all the Hinkley lovers, they allowed the media to call them fickle, the most fickle in the comp according to the Sunday footy show.

Wake up Happy Clappers and join us to get change.

Sorry to intrude guys but this sh*t is just unbelievable.

We have never seen anything that even comes close to this. The media are bending over backwards for this campaigner like nothing I've ever seen. What the hell sets Kenny apart from any other coach that makes him devoid of any criticism? It's got me fuming and I'm not even a bloody Port fan.

It literally mirrors a f*cking dictatorship.

Kornes, Wankley, Caro and worst of all this Barrett w*nker can all get farkkked.
Our guess has always been that he was in the room at Geelong when the players got Danked in 2007 and he'll go postal if he gets taken off the AFL payroll. But the truth is probably that they are all his friends and he leans on them for good coverage and then pays them back with leaks.

I have to be thankful the tribunal kept Stupid out of the team for three weeks. Hope to see that flog gone by seasons end.
When he went to the appeals board, I was hoping they'd double the penalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the frauds fanboys really thought he was a good coach they would be pushing his cause for the Tassie job.
And thats a great point, if he was so great at 'stability' why hasnt he been convinced to take on St Kilda and Tas in a few years, but he hasnt, because they've got him where they want him.

LOL "frustration". I'd call it more of a party now, people smelling blood in the water and going for the kill. I laughed out loud when i saw this on the news, because all i could think of was the scallywags who did it and how triggered snowflake Hinkley and his enablers would have been by it. Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back