Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

When all this is over I want every Port fan who has attacked Tredrea for ‘disrespect’ or backed Hinkley in the past two months to **** off please :).

reading their absolute tripe on social media has melted my empathy chip.

When all this is over I want every Port fan who has attacked Tredrea for ‘disrespect’ or backed Hinkley in the past two months to **** off please :).

I'm glad I don't have social media then.... 🤔 Except for bf.

It's so annoying that we are going to wait until our season is properly ****ed to sack Ken.

The only questions should be

1. Does he need to be replaced. And everyone now seems to think yes.

2. What gives us the best chance of winning the whole thing this year (regardless of how small that is).

It is impossible to argue given his 12 year record and his record against top teams this year that we wouldn't have a better chance making a change.

Why why aren't we doing it now?

The only answer is the admin and boars trying to save face

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Sacking Hinkley is a start but if the assistants stay the same we are in trouble. The coaching panel as a whole is incompetent and actually laughable when you compare to the rest of the league.

Goldsack and Lobbe should be nowhere near an AFL side. I can’t take us seriously when we have buffoons like them coaching the players.

Same goes for all the servile cucks who viciously defended and enabled this awful regime with their “go and support the tingles” and other ivory tower-dwelling, ballwashing nonsense.

But they won’t.

They’ll just shrink away and keep their heads down, before slowly integrating back amongst us amidst the good vibes of renewal, as if nothing ever happened.

‘Good Germans’ who will swear black and blue they had their doubts as early as 2015.

God it sucks trying to talk to other Port fans that you aren't complete aware of their position, I feel like that guy from that movie, where the people are like 'don't shoot, we're American!' and he's like 'What kind of American?'

Civil_War_2b.jpg

I'm always thinking, 'What kind of Port fan are ya?' before I broach the subject of SACK HINKLEY

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sacking Hinkley is a start but if the assistants stay the same we are in trouble. The coaching panel as a whole is incompetent and actually laughable when you compare to the rest of the league.

Goldsack and Lobbe should be nowhere near an AFL side. I can’t take us seriously when we have buffoons like them coaching the players.
Need a big arse broom to go through the club!

Footyology published an article defending Hinkley. I’ve written a reply, but they ignored it.

It happened THREE YEARS ago:

I put triple m on in my car, can’t believe the crap that’s been said, “ken is a legend of geelong and a legend of Port”.

Seriously?!? 🤬🤬🤬
He kind of is - his numbers are like Bradman's 99.94, because nobody for the rest of eternity will get near them.

The players imo are not doing it for the jumper or the supporters, they are taught to hide behind the walls of Alberton and do it for themselves and their selfish daddy.
When do the players go to the fans, when does the coach ever praise the fans let alone even talk about the fans. Well there's the answer, a selfish club atm who worry about their own job security rather than the people that pay their wages and make it possible to do what you love and get paid handsomely to do so.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back