Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We were doing it in early 2014, particularly about the forward structure. We were just getting shouted down because we were winning.

Dropping John Butcher and replacing him with Sam Gray for the visit of Brisbane in early 2014 was a portent of nothing good.

Dropping John Butcher and replacing him with Sam Gray for the visit of Brisbane in early 2014 was a portent of nothing good.

Canary in the coal mine, that particular selection. I complained, boy oh boy did I complain, and people laughed at me. Well who is laughing now? Ken Hinkley after a big game loss, that's who.

On another note I'm reading is Brett Montgomery looks likely to join the crows from GWS!
If true another good mind that left a hinkly driven mess has been lost.

When’s the last time he did a mid-week presser? He normally delegates to the assistants all week until the captain’s run. Oh yeah, something’s definitely happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When’s the last time he did a mid-week presser? He normally delegates to the assistants all week until the captain’s run. Oh yeah, something’s definitely happening.

Wow nine minutes. Took me all of 30 seconds of drivel to switch off. Trying to minimise the boo factor 'Kenny'?

"Under intense external scrutiny last week, Port Adelaide proved it's football program is still sound"

Ummm we kicked eight goals..... with a blistering three point final term while holding on for dear life against the 15th ranked St Kilda. Was I watching a different match? :think:

It would be amazing if the crowd threw kleenex at Hinkley whilst booing
Not a fan of this stuff. Boo him, sure. Attack him on his record, absolutely. But if you start bullying a man for crying, then we're starting to genuinely look like the unfeeling angry mob that Whateley and co have been trying to paint us as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back