Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

When’s the last time he did a mid-week presser? He normally delegates to the assistants all week until the captain’s run. Oh yeah, something’s definitely happening.

Wow nine minutes. Took me all of 30 seconds of drivel to switch off. Trying to minimise the boo factor 'Kenny'?

When’s the last time he did a mid-week presser? He normally delegates to the assistants all week until the captain’s run. Oh yeah, something’s definitely happening.

"Under intense external scrutiny last week, Port Adelaide proved it's football program is still sound"

Ummm we kicked eight goals..... with a blistering three point final term while holding on for dear life against the 15th ranked St Kilda. Was I watching a different match? :think:

It would be amazing if the crowd threw kleenex at Hinkley whilst booing
Not a fan of this stuff. Boo him, sure. Attack him on his record, absolutely. But if you start bullying a man for crying, then we're starting to genuinely look like the unfeeling angry mob that Whateley and co have been trying to paint us as.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Under intense external scrutiny last week, Port Adelaide proved it's football program is still sound"

Ummm we kicked eight goals..... with a blistering three point final term while holding on for dear life against the 15th ranked St Kilda. Was I watching a different match? :think:

This is precisely the sort of atrocious messaging that only adds fuel to the fire.

Reminiscent of Rucci’s THREE separate attempts to smear lipstick on a pig in the aftermath of the 2021 Prelim, finally settling on trumpeting Voss’ getting the Carlton job as another rousing vindication for HiNkLeY’s FoOtBaLL pRoGrAm.

Goebbels levels of cope.

Not a fan of this stuff. Boo him, sure. Attack him on his record, absolutely. But if you start bullying a man for crying, then we're starting to genuinely look like the unfeeling angry mob that Whateley and co have been trying to paint us as.
Spot on.

No need for character or personal attacks. Let the frustration with his AFL coaching record do the talking.

Yeh, sounds like this:

Yep. Means the focus is on a personal nature rather than the main issue itself.

"no need for personal attacks" we joke about his wife and son daily, crying after beating a VFL side is nothing in comparison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back